More crackpot cults

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

More crackpot cults

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

On my daughter's facebook info, she no longer lists the RSE scam, but seems to be involved with other crackpot cults. Here is he list of interests:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/ECETI.org

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Selaci ... 9090911407

http://www.facebook.com/#!/NPIEE.org

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Explore-L ... 9198950222

Is anyone here familiar with these things. I'm not sure if she's still into the ramtha thing, since it's not listed. My communication with her is extremely limited, since I agreed to never bring up the cult subject if she didn't.

My grandson's facebook seems to indicate he is into something called "patheism", among other things.
Religious Views: PantheismThere is no creator god, personal god, or anthropomorphic god. There is only nature and the universe, which might be a conscious system in and of itself..
Political Views: Middle WayBuddhist philosophy which states that no single view or method is always appropriate. With American politics; a pure left-wing, mid-wing, or right-wing policy applied all the time would be extreme and inappropriate.
And something called the "Venus Project":
Description
.From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Venus Project is an organization that advocates American futurist Jacque Fresco's visions of the future with the aim of improving society by moving towards a global sustainable social design that they call a "resource-based economy". Such a system incorporates sustainable cities and values, energy efficiency, collective farms, natural resource management and advanced automation, focusing on the benefits they claim it will bring to humanity.

The name of the organization originates from Venus, Florida, where its research center is located, near Lake Okeechobee. Within the center are ten buildings, designed by Fresco, which showcase the architecture of the project. Future by Design, a film about the life and work of Jacque Fresco, was produced in 2006.

History
The Venus Project was started around 1975 by Jacque Fresco and by former portrait artist Roxanne Meadows in Venus, Florida, U.S. Its research center is a 21-acre (85,000 m2) property with various domed buildings of his design, where they work on books and films to demonstrate their concepts and ideas.

The Venus Project is a two-part business: a non-profit company called "Future by Design" and a for-profit company called "Venus Project Inc./Global Cybervisions Inc."<ref name="venus project inc/global cybervisions inc">Venus Project Inc - Venus, Florida (FL) | Company Profile</ref>
I am not sure if he is still a ramster, or not, since we don't discus cults, either, in our rare communication.

All I know about either is what I see on facebook, and it all looks a bit wierd!

Any insight would be appreciated.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
joe sz

Re: More crackpot cults

Unread post by joe sz »

Sad grandfather

thanks for lead on venus project. and zeitgeist. been a long time since I paid any attention to the failed, paranoid zeitgeist film and movement.

I watched several interviews with this guy Jack Fresco incl one from 1974 w Larry King :lol:
--Fresco has not really evolved since those old hippy-view-of-the-future times.
he predicted back then that the US would collapse by 1989...the Soviet Union collapsed then but i can't think of anything else. Cuba had to scramble for stability due its dependence on communist soviet money.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfzKWmcgwPY is a synopsis of the Venus Project. You will notice how the entire project as presented seems sanitized of people---it is all about machines doing labor thus creating an eqalitarian society without money or a federal reserve "creating" money. what fresco fails to grasp is that all cultures always invented artificial money exchanges to try to relieve all the ripping off that goes with any barter system. even gold, if you really look at it, is an agreed upon value as if out of thin air when it comes to money.
Fresco's design for a city harks back 2500 years to Plato's Republic. Plato recommended a form of selective human breeding and a way to eradicate the flawed and those of lower intelligence. Ideally, we can all accept that as a metaphor, but imposing something like a Republic or Venus Project on a complex mix of cultures that make up the human race would be inhuman, or as some critics say about Venus---it is a fascist notion.
Fresco is very interesting, he has gotten a lot of attention from progressives and futurists but he is a prime example of someone who is basically self-taught [dropped out of school at age 14] with grandiose notions of how he would "rule" or shape the world to "make" it a better place. His language reveals his strong inclination to find slick ways in film to manipulate people into accepting his vision.

Fresco reminds me of the old medicine show barkers who sold self-made ointments, tonics and 'preparations' that can cure practically anything.
Sad Grandfather

Thanks for that info. Who is the Selacia character? She sounds like a knock off of Judy Knight, but with a different twist. And she only has a council of 12, instead of 13. I don't read all that stuff because it is depressing, and there is nothing I can do about it.

The NPIEE seems to be about some kind of aliens living in the hollow of the earth under the poles? I knew my daughter was a bit psycho but this is really getting ridiculous!
ex

Unread post by ex »

maybe your daughter woke up and sees rse what it is. sadly some will just hop the cult. try to find answers at a other similar place. the aliens who pic up evolved people seem to be jzs new ankle. people have to go to her events to make them worthy to be saved by aliens. jzs typical circle: doomsday-spiritual advance-how glorious if you join. at any time in between: pity and no hope.
Sad Grandfather

I'm not sure if she is done with RSE, or not, since we agreed to avoid the subject, but I'd think, if she had dumped Judy, she would have told me. The last time she said anything on the subject was that she no longer "worshipped" ramtha, but still thought he was a great teacher. When I commented that he was just part of Judy's scam, the conversation ended.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i defended rse after it was clear that i am no longer be part of it. the programing goes deep. i also searched a long time to justify the waste of lifetime and money i did. this 'not worshiping anymore' is a clear sign of doubt. also your son in laws search for a future society kind of shows were rse fails. jz and ramtha doesen't represent a possible better society. ramtha is a fascistic despot. there is no democracy or wise king. remember if you not believe in him the tsunami waves washes you away.it is possibly you can approach your daughter again. don't go into spiritalk and told you. it takes along time to untie the rse knot.
Sad Grandfather

I do exchage email with her occasionally, but only regarding personal and family things. Since I am in Mississippi and she and the whole family are in WA, I effectively don't have any "family". My wife has moderate Alzheimer's and I am physically disabled to the point of walking with difficulty with 2 canes, though we still live at home and I try to take care of my wife, as well as I can. I do strongly resent my "family" leaving us when we needed them most and moving 3000 miles away to join a cult. I would also enjoy seeing the demise of Judy Knight, in any horrible way, since I hold her personally responsible for taking advantage of my gullible daughter to destroy my "family", as well as thousands of others.
Sad Grandfather

It now appears that cults proliferate like roaches and other pests, and it's too bad we can't just call in an exterminator.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

sg,
we all have those reactions. but if you think it through, getting rid of a leader never got rid of the following unless the following submits to or receives extensive upgrade in education and "chooses" to reject what the leader poured into their heads.
Also, extermination is a nazi "final solution" against those you regard as vermin [nazis made a big deal out of comparing jews to rats in propaganda]. Those tactics almost always come back to bite the exterminator unless you can competently separate the "tares from the wheat" and absolutely identify a "tare"--something only an omnipotent deity can do.
and, you know this: most people in cults are no different than you and i and are potentially very productive, kind individuals.

you bring up a great point that extended family and village harmony is still the best safeguard against individual tragedy....not the government and certainly not psychic powers like positive thinking or mental magic from blowing wind :roll:

I hope you get a helping hand
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

re Sealacia:
Selacia: a channel for The Council of 12, is internationally known for her work in the inspirational/ transformation field. In her book, The Golden Edge, readers are provided with guideposts and cutting-edge tools for moving out of fear and into joy and wholeness. She provides private sessions to clients all around the world: channeling, DNA healing, DNA activation, animal communication, animal healing, astrology. An experienced healer, she offers DNA intuitive healing sessions that incorporate the Council of 12's energetics, healing energies and wisdom. In 2000, she brought the Council of 12's wisdom to the UNSRC's Society for Enlightenment and Transformation at the United Nations. She offers ongoing teachings and workshops in DNA intuitive healing and other modalities. A monthly free introductory evening seminar is offered in the Los Angeles area. Contact Selacia in Santa Monica, CA. USA at: Tel: 310.915.2884, Fax: 310.664.6093, E-mail: selacia@selacia.com
Also included in the DNA clearings are rose quartz heart-shaped and obelisk-shaped crystals, energetically infused by The Council of 12 to accelerate and integrate the DNA work. The Council of 12 has selected a number of rose quartz and other crystals for their work through Selacia. Each one of them is infused with the Council's high-vibrational energies and healing.
need i say more :?: Selacia is nothing more than a throwback to 1980s New Ageism, but apparently there is still a large market for it.

Sri Chinmoy and other cult leaders have lectured at the UN--no big deal because the UN has many "open" venues and rooms for people to give workshops on anything that might promote world peace including kooky channelers and grandiose self-promoters like Chinmoy [now dead].

also selacia is connected to Ashtar Command
http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/profil ... /selacia-1
which is one of many cults that claim to commune with "space brothers".
Ashtar is a Ramtha-like being with a cult started by nutcase George Van Tassel around 1952.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtar_(ex ... ial_being)

I won't go on because this gets only more bizarre---like following a white rabbit down a dream hole.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

more selacia.

she was purportedly a "foreign correspondant" for the Wall Street Journal, thus has decent writing skills
she is on a promotioal tour for her 2011 book
"YOUR GUIDE TO EARTH'S PIVOTAL YEARS: A Direct Path to Enlightened Living"
The Earth is at a precipice; there is a sense of urgency about the world and our place in it. In "Your Guide to Earth's Pivotal Years", Selacia answers universal questions about our future and our role. She shares insights about our unique crossroads and helps you to understand the truth about the paradigm shift, our massive changes, and a more enlightened way to live. Selacia offers us a potent take-action guide for spiritual transformation that will forever change how you think about living in these extraordinary times. Selacia is an internationally acclaimed writer, intuitive healer, and guide to others on the path of spiritual awakening and has addressed the United Nations.
http://myfoxboston.eviesays.com/event/i ... ving-.html

also SEAT at the UN where she lectured is what I said above, a venue for any citizen, crackpot, or cult leader as long as they respect the process. Eg, the channeler for Kryon presented there also:
http://www.kryon.com/inspiritmag/scrapb ... UN-06.html
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thanks Joe..as always for sharing your amazing wealth of great information.
also SEAT at the UN where she lectured is what I said above, a venue for any citizen, crackpot, or cult leader as long as they respect the process
This is so true...
I remember how impressed I was back in 1973 that my ex cult leader Guru Maharaji had actually spoken at the United Nations...Yea right :roll:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Sad Grandfather

And I thought nothing could get more ridiculous than Judy Knight and her ramster scam!

Apparently there is a proliferation of frauds and scammers, and an unlimited supply of suckers to fall for their scams.

Sorry, folks, I know most of you have been there, but have recovered your minds, or are in the process of doing so. I have fallen for sucker plays myself, but nothing that long term. I guess I was born to be a skeptic. As they say, "Suckered once, it's ther fault. Suckered twice, it's yours." I was brought up on fundamentalist religion, but as I got older, I developed a mind of my own, and can now see many parallels between the "conventional" religions and the scams of Judy Knight, Salacia and their ilk.

I think sometimes there is a difference between "intelligence" and plain old "common sense".
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Sad Grandfather
I think sometimes there is a difference between "intelligence" and plain old "common sense".
To live from "common sense" alone I think is a sterile existence.
And I know you are not suggesting this SG.
I think human beings are hardwired to believe in the possibilities beyond common sense such as “the mystical” or faith and trust in the unexplainable.
But having had that aspect of my humanness totally betrayed and raped by JZ Knight and her RSE organisation
has left an awful void in my heart and mind that once gave me great inspiration, faith and connection to life.
For this I detest what JZ Knight is and all that she stands for and will do everything in my power to expose and stop her.
But for sociopathic parasites masquerading as human beings this will mean nothing to them.
If you wonder why it is so hard to leave a cult such as RSE consider that it will mean abandoning a precious aspect of human nature that was largely intact and healthy before it was pillaged and raped.
It is a very lonely and frightening place to leave a cult!
But life is an awesome thing.... and I have “Faith” we can be fully restored and healed back to our humanness …despite the bite of a vampire.

Hey..perhaps one day I may even believe in God again.... :shock:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Sad Grandfather

Thanks David, for that insight. I guess I have faith that everything will work out in the end, but have little faith in the mystical. I do believe there is a "power" that controls the universe, but not that it "created" the universe, since I believe the power (God, if you prefer) AND the universe are both infinite and eternal. I believe this, not on blind faith, but that it makes more sense to me than that everything is totally random. I believe Man invented religion, in all it's many forms, and things have been screwed up ever since. When you take any type belief, with no foundation, you are substituting blind faith for reason and logic.

Before anyone gets too excited about their religion or importance in the scheme of things, remember, that in the overall universe, we live on a tiny speck of dust, revolving around a very minor star, we call our sun. Some of these beliefs may have made sense when Man thought the Earth was flat, and the center of the universe. With what is now known, our world is more insignificant than a bacteria in the ocean.

I'm definitely not trying to start a new cult or religion, here, but just stating my thoughts. Everyone has as much right to their beliefs, as I do to mine.
ponysong

Unread post by ponysong »

But having had that aspect of my humanness totally betrayed and raped by JZ Knight and her RSE organisation
has left an awful void in my heart and mind that once gave me great inspiration, faith and connection to life.
This is the question that has been stirring in my mind since I joined this forum, i.e. what is the original impulse that leads us into the trap that we find with such vampires as JZ Knight and other cult leaders and spiritual parasites?

I feel it is a noble impulse, with the potential to lead to a greater state of being, but opening up to it makes one vulnerable to just such traps as laid by JZ Knight. How can we re-stir that impulse and allow that fire to be rekindled, while still protecting ourselves from further entrapment and abuse? Especially when almost everywhere we look, we see more cautionary examples?

Even though my involvement with RSE was second-hand, I do have the experience of entering an abusive environment lured by promises of spiritual growth, healing, and a higher purpose, only to be subjected to mind-rape and the exploitation of those deep and pure longings for the amusement/aggrandizement of the narcissistic abuser.

Yet I can't bear to let that fire be extinguished, no matter how risky it may seem to keep seeking, no matter how many spiritual snares may lie in my path.

I don't know, maybe this should be in a new topic, but I'm not even sure if I understand what I'm asking..
Sad Grandfather

It is just my take, and I went through something similar when I thought my way out of "conventional" religion. Everone, by our very nature, want to have all the answers, and their is an endless supply of gurus who say they can provide them, many like the cult leaders, and some with honorable intentions, but all who are just clueless people with active imaginations. I don't think I was ever content with my beliefs, until I realized that living in something as awsome as our infinite universe, there is no way we can have even a tiny fraction of the answers. Once I realized this, I became content to remain in awe and just be happy with what I could learn and know, even realizing that I could never have a tiny fraction of "all" the answers.

BUT, as I said above, to each his own!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Ponysong.. here's one pont of view:
Arthur Deikman addressed this urge to let someone in authority take care of us in his book The Wrong Way Home (1992) later relesed as Them and Us]. He used a Peanuts cartoon of the kids w Charlie Brown in the back seat of a car wondering what terror they might face if there were no adults to drive them around :shock:

we carry our child selves around with us all the time, so that childish dependency, childish selfishness/narcissism, childish "king-baby" syndrome (I want what I want when I want it or I will throw a tantrum!) can be tapped. Addicts will always fall into the king-baby syndrome.

These childish impulses are just below the surface of adult maturity but adult maturity can be undermined by anxiety, depression, confusion, trauma, etc, not to mention the impossible to figure out reason for the universe being here at all, the "mysterium tremense" or holy terror.

A simple way to put this acc to Deikman is: The child self wants comforting, absolutely right answers. an adult can live with ambiguity and the struggle to make sense day by day without absolute answers. An adult can tolerate delayed gratification, will test something or read the fine print before making a decision. A child wants to have the immediate experience of feeling good or at least the promise that a good experience is coming from a guru/parent that can provide it.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

ps

there is that teaching of Jesus that we must become like children to enter the kingdom of heaven. Then there is the followup from Paul who said though we are like children in the beginning of our conversion, we must put away the ways of a child and grow up as disciples. This innocence before the High God or ultimate reality is a common enough theme in all religions.

but this is the catch: sure we are all "children" of the High God, or whatever name we give THAT, but as adults we are not to act childish around other adults, spooks, angels, ascended masters, psychics, etc.
"Call no man father" was one way the early Christians guarded against false spiritual authority over them.

so, I agree that we should not lose that urge to experience the ineffable or attune with a higher purpose but we have to keep our hands on the wheel and not stay in the back seat with Charlie Brown.
Sad Grandfather

Here is an email, I just got from my daughter, and my reply. is Judy Knight now connected to this stuff, or is this just another set of crackpots.
My reply:
Is this some more of Judy Knight's crap, or are you now involved with some other crackpots? ECETI has been around a long time and only the seriously deluded ever took any of their goofy ideas seriously. Will you stop believing when the doomsday predictions don't happen, or will you just make excuses and continue to follow blindly? What about the Oregon earthquake? Did it happen? What about the great changes that started in March? I haven't noticed any difference. What about all the aliens descending on us? Are they just invisible to non-believers?

Just when I think this can't get any wierder, I hear something even crazier!

----- Original Message -----
To:
-Moderator comment- x40--Private Emails addresses removed by the Moderaor--
Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 12:43 PM
Subject: Fwd: [ECETI News] Digest Number 2408
wow.... all of these are great but 1,2,and 6 are must sees.
see occupy yourself for oct 28...... we must all do our part if we want this planet and humanity to be free.

Nita Best
ranrbest@aol.com

-----Original Message-----
To: eceti <eceti@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, Oct 22, 2011 1:39 am
Subject: [ECETI News] Digest Number 2408

ECETI News
Messages In This Digest (10 Messages)
1. Occupy Yourself From: JamesG
2. Why In America From: JamesG
3. Popular Science From: JamesG
4. Erich von Daniken 2 From: JamesG
5. James Gilliland Goes To Israel...The Shift Radio From: JamesG
6. 9th Wave, Unity Consciousness and the Return of the Ancients From: JamesG
7. US Girls Dropping Dead From: JamesG
8. 5.9 Coast of Oregon From: JamesG
9. Harold Campings Two Rapture Dates Missed the Mark From: JamesG
10. Gaia is Rocking and Rolling From: JamesG
View All Topics | Create New Topic Messages
1. Occupy Yourself
Posted by: "JamesG" ecetiwebmaster@yahoo.com ecetiwebmaster
Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:18 am (PDT)

#OCCUPY YOURSELF – 28 OCTOBER 2011
For One Day…We Shut The System Down!

http://funfactory.spruz.com/forums/?pag ... 72C05F89B0
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthr ... he-System-

#Occupy Yourself Movement
Oct 28th 2011
PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH AS MANY AS POSSIBLE…WE DO NOT HAVE MUCH TIME!

A momentum is occurring
People are uniting across the world
They are sending a message
The next step is fast approaching
On Oct 28th 2011
WE SHUT THE SYSTEM DOWN.
For one day we peacefully protest in a symbol that will be felt across the globe.
We step out of the system and step back into ourselves.
Turn off all lights
Unplug all electrical devices
Abstain from using TV, radio and internet or phone.
Abstain from making any purchase of any kind
Choose that morning to cancel any services you feel you no longer need
That morning call in sick to work
Do NOTHING that generates money into THE SYSTEM.
We will send a message
We will unite
Most importantly, for one day…
We live without distraction
Read a book
Meditate
Play
Sing
Dance
Create
Frolic in nature
Love
On Oct 28th 2011
Step out of the system and get back to yourself
Spread the word!
SHUT IT ALL DOWN!
Join us on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?ei ... t=event_ph…
Post last edited 4 Hours Ago
OCCUPY YOURSELF

https://www.facebook.com/events/275706552463169/
October 28 at 12:00am until October 29 at 12:00am
Where
EVERYWHERE
Description
The Occupy movements around the country and the world are garnering overwhelming support from the general populace. While not everyone has the means to physically participate, there is much we can do on a collective level to help bring our point home to global corporate interests. In this spirit, many of us seek non-violent ways of demonstrating our repulsion at the vast control these corporations have garnered while infringing on our civil rights as they wage their global destruction on all that is true and fair. It is one thing to stand in a man's front yard to demonstrate your dislike for his conduct, but another thing altogether to refuse to participate in the system from which he gains his resources for power. To annihilate a social cancer, you must become willing to starve it. In this light, we have choosen a date for the following activities (or non-activity, as it were):
1) A 24 hour television blackout where all participants willfully keep their tubes turned off. If enough people participate, this could cost corporations millions in lost revenue.
2) A 24 hour retail boycott where all participants agree to refrain from buying any merchandise not directly associated with basic needs, such as food and medicine.
3) A 24 hour employment walkout where participants refuse to attend work, with the exception of emergency services.
4) It has been suggested and bears repeating, all bank accounts that are not absolutely necessary should be closed. If you must retain a bank account, switch to a credit union or smaller locally owned bank.
These are just some of the ways protesters can make an impact from home. Surely, there are many other suggestions we can add to the list as well. And, if 24 hour actions aren't enough to make a sufficient impact, longer periods of non-compliance should be considered.

http://stevebeckow.com/2011/10/for-one- ... stem-down/

Back to top Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post
Messages in this topic (1)
2. Why In America
Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:31 am (PDT)

Have these guys heard of a constitution, the founding fathers, the ideals? Oops I guess I am a terrorist just mentioned the constitution.

Beware Of Homeland Security Training For Local Law Enforcement

The following article can be found at http://www.survivalblog.com/2011/03/bew ... ty_tr.html

I've been in law enforcement for the past 18 years. I have attended a variety of training over those years. During the 1990s, most training I attended was community-oriented, sponsored by local agencies or private companies specializing in police training. Themes common to training of the past included topics such as Constitutional rights, community partnerships, youth-oriented programs and problem-oriented policing.

During the past several years, I have witnessed a dramatic shift in the focus of law enforcement training. Law enforcement courses have moved away from a local community focus to a federally dominated model of complete social control. Most training I have attended over the past two years have been sponsored by Department of Homeland Security (DHS), namely the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).

No matter what topic the training session concerns, every DHS sponsored course I have attended over the past few years never fails to branch off into warnings about potential domestic terrorists in the community. While this may sound like a valid officer and community safety issue, you may be disturbed to learn how our Federal government describes a typical domestic terrorist.

These federal trainers describe the dangers of "extremists" and "militia groups" roaming the community and hiding in plain sight, ready to attack. Officers are instructed how to recognize these domestic terrorists by their behavior, views and common characteristics. State data bases are kept to track suspected domestic terrorists and officers are instructed on reporting procedures to state and federal agencies. The state I work in, like many others, have what is known as a "fusion center" that compiles a watch list of suspicious people.

So how does a person qualify as a potential domestic terrorist? Based on the training I have attended, here are characteristics that qualify:
Expressions of libertarian philosophies (statements, bumper stickers)
Second Amendment-oriented views (NRA or gun club membership, holding a CCW permit)
Survivalist literature (fictional books such as "Patriots" and "One Second After" are mentioned by name)
Self-sufficiency (stockpiling food, ammo, hand tools, medical supplies)
Fear of economic collapse (buying gold and barter items)
Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (apocalypse, anti-Christ)
Expressed fears of Big Brother or big government
Homeschooling
Declarations of Constitutional rights and civil liberties
Belief in a New World Order conspiracy
A recent training session I attended encouraged law enforcement agencies to work with business owners to alert police when customers appear to be stockpiling items. An example was given that a federal agent was monitoring customers at a well known hunting and fishing retail outlet and noting who was purchasing certain items. This is something to remember the next time you purchase a case of ammo at one of these popular outdoor sports retail stores.

Methods of developing evidence of terrorist activity from virtually any search have also been discussed. Various common materials which may be associated with homemade explosives are listed, such as lengths of pipe, gunpowder, matches, flammable liquids and fireworks. Officers are told when these items are found, they can be listed as "bomb making materials". The training even goes so far as to instruct officers that the items are cleverly disguised as legitimate, such as gasoline stored near a lawn mower, pipes stored in a shop building or gunpowder stored with reloading materials.

One course I attended used the example of a person employed as a plumber being the target of a search warrant. In this example, the officers were told how to use his employment as a plumber as further evidence of terrorism. The suspect's employment would be described as an elaborate scheme to justify possessing pipes and chemicals so as to have bomb making materials readily available. Based on this example, all plumbers are potential pipe bomb makers. All gun dealers are plotting to provide arms to gangs or terrorists. All pest control companies are preparing mass poisonings. By using this logic, simply having the ability to do something criminal automatically makes the person guilty of plotting the crime. With all the various methods of manufacturing methamphetamine, it would also be easy to claim that a disassembled clandestine drug lab was located during the search. In other words, it is easy to frame anyone for possessing bomb making materials (or other crimes) if the officer knows what items to list in the report and how to link these items to terrorism.

Another common tactic used in DHS sponsored training is the slander of certain ideologies by linking an erroneous characteristic to a particular group. Here are some examples:
These groups hold the anniversaries of certain dates as significant such a Ruby Ridge, Waco and Hitler's birthday
They oppose abortion, support gun rights and are affiliated with the Ku Klux Klan
They are fearful of big government, espouse support for the Constitution and want to kill police officers
These groups collect firearms, survivalist books and explosives
These extremists read books such as Patriots, One Second After and The Anarchist Cookbook
They are religious zealots, reading the book of Revelation, speak of the second coming of Christ and plan mass murders to summon the end of the world
These people grow their own food, raise livestock and plot attacks on commercial food production facilities
Do you see how this tactic works? List common characteristics of libertarian/conservative minded people, then throw in a slanderous accusation. If A and B apply, then you should automatically presume C applies as well. If they were disturbed by the incidents at Ruby Ridge and Waco, then obviously they must celebrate Hitler's birthday. Officers are being conditioned to assume criminal and terroristic views when politically-incorrect views are observed. As simple-minded and ridiculous as this line of thinking is, there are some officers who unfortunately buy into this.

Another training session I attended two years ago discussed the dangerous of people who have strong views of the U.S. Constitution. One trainer made the statement that "these people actually believe the Second Amendment gives them the personal right to own a gun." Of course, the trainer failed to mention that our Founding Fathers, as well as recent Supreme Court rulings, verify this view as being completely accurate. The obvious attempt here was to suggest to officers that the Second Amendment does not apply to individual gun ownership and to be suspicious of anyone who holds such a view. It was also stressed to be cautious of anyone who quotes the Constitution and even worse, actually possesses a copy of this radical document. Incredibly, in the United States of America today belief in our founding legal principles is now grounds for being labeled a domestic terrorism. Imagine how they would respond to some of the known statements of Thomas Jefferson, Patrick Henry or George Mason concerning the issue of individual liberty and limited government. It is true that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

There are several things that we, the patriotic, self-sufficient defenders of liberty can do to counter this effort. First, get involved in local elections. Elect county sheriffs who will not fall for such propaganda nor go along with oppressive federal agendas. Elect city council members who will not tolerate such behavior by their city police department. Elect state representatives who will hold state agencies accountable for participating in such tactics. Bring these issues up during elections, demand a public statement on their position on such propaganda and a promise to stand against these efforts while in office.

Second, get to know your local law enforcement officers. It is much more difficult for DHS to brainwash officers against people they personally know. When you are viewed as a neighbor, friend or fellow Christian, these officers are far less likely to submit your name to a terrorist watch list or view you as a potential terrorist. We want local officers to be personally offended when they hear members of their community slandered in such ways.

Third, always be friendly and courteous when speaking to your local officers. Even if that officer has fallen for this propaganda, be sure not to resemble the negative stereotypes labeled to us. After the fifth, sixth or maybe tenth time he deals with one of us, he or she may come to realize we are of no threat to law enforcement or anyone for that matter. Eventually, the officer may attend one of these training sessions, hear the propaganda and say to himself, "This isn't true, I've dealt with many people like this, they are God-fearing, liberty loving Americans, they are not the enemy!"

I hope you find this information useful. Please remember that there are many people in law enforcement that have not, and will never, fall for DHS propaganda. Some of the most patriotic defenders of liberty and believers in self-sufficiency can be found in law enforcement. Officers like me will continue to do our part to fight tyranny from within while the general public can do its part by electing liberty-minded candidates to office and educating their friends and neighbors about issues important to all of us.

Warning: My lack of funds are being compensated by my knowledge.

3. Popular Science
Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:41 am (PDT)

Read the end of the article, all the power in the hands of a few is good for stability. Good for the few bad for the many and the planet when profit at any expense becomes the prime directive.

http://pulse.me/s/2rRGs

4. Erich von Daniken 2
Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:33 am (PDT)

Erich von Daniken 2

Although the overall response was positive concerning our concerns about Erich's Coast to Coast denial there is no scientific evidence concerning ufos being here now and in the past since the old testament one subscriber became very irate. It was considered an attack among other things on Erich; which it was not. It was addressing statements made which are misleading and incorrect and in direct opposition to the evidence. Coming from a position of authority and making statements; which support the ongoing cover-up and misinformation game are clearly in need of addressing. When it is ignored and not addressed on Coast to Coast and disinformation is allowed to go unchecked in the interest of truth we do address these issues. Where I totally respect von Daniken's work as far as antiquity and believe it played a major role in understanding out ancient past the problem is there is a more recent history, a now and a future replete with contacts and sightings. The frescos on church walls throughout Europe show clearly sightings and contacts playing a major role in many religions. Paintings with Voltaire and other great minds interacting with ufos are easily found by a simple search on the internet. http://www.eceti.org/Eceti.UFOInHistory.html Now add this to the disclosure projects and literally millions of ongoing sightings around the world we have to ask why Erich would make such broad all encompassing statements. It would be more appropriate to say I am only interested in antiquity and roughly anything before 2000 years ago then acting as an authority on matters he has not researched or does not want to research. Hope this clears up this matter. It is important we do not add our own victim, persecutor or savior roles into these matters and deal with them with simple logic.

5. James Gilliland Goes To Israel...The Shift Radio
Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:57 pm (PDT)

http://www.4shared.com/folder/hdXHNGei/_online.html

6. 9th Wave, Unity Consciousness and the Return of the Ancients
Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:24 pm (PDT)

9th Wave, Unity Consciousness and the Return of the Ancients
By James Gilliland

We have spoken often of the 9th wave and Unity Consciousness. It began March 9th this year and is increasing exponentially. There is a time compression in which evolution goes into hyper-speed and things you thought would take years, decades are happening in hours and days. All that does not align with Unity Consciousness will be shaken at its very core. The separation game is over. Scientists tell us about the unified field in which everything exists and is connected. There are many planes and dimensions within this field existing upon which are extremely advanced civilizations. This consciousness and energy on high is pressing in on this 3rd dimensional reality creating enormous changes. There are cycles and grand cycles all coming to a close making it exciting times. These are the underlying forces behind many of the events now unfolding as we speak. The cry for peace, universal love, the ending of the war and disease racketeers, corporate greed and actions out of alignment with universal law are coming to the light and the karmic consequences or action/reaction is taking its course faster than anyone ever believed. The unprecedented increase in volcanic and earthquake activity, erratic weather, super storms etc are all part of this process. Masters don't do boring things and there is a master within everyone waiting to step up to these challenges or you would not have chosen to incarnate at this time. We can greet these changes with wisdom as Gods/Goddesses or as victims. We are all children of the most high, divine expressions of the source and it is time to awaken and stand tall in our true nature.

There is one thing the controllers did not factor into their programs for world domination and that is the soul awakening from within. The big oops. They also did not factor in divine intervention thinking one being was going to step up to the plate and save all humanity. They have no idea of the spiritually and technologically advanced civilizations some of which are our ancient ancestors returning to reset the Earth on its original course. Unseen entities to those who do not have the eyes to see or have not the consciousness to engage waiting in the wings observing their every move. There is a limit to allowing, time and a half is over and now the awakening from within and the help from on high is on the move.

We can each play a major role in this process first by awakening and healing second by helping others in this process. We can also initiate help from on high for free will is honored and the more that ask the more assistance we are granted. Many are having dreams and visions of beings some much like us and some very different in outer appearances. This is where inner sensitivity and discernment are in order. You cannot judge a book by its cover. There are low-level influences in the lower astral planes coming into play as the veils become thinner in the awakening and healing process. This is why I put the healing unseen negative influence techniques in both books, Reunion with Source and Becoming Gods. http://www.eceti.org/Eceti-Store/Eceti.Store.html

It is imperative to keep ones energy clear and do clearings first before connecting with unseen entities. There are certain greys and reptilians along with discarnate beings; which are self-serving, parasites and tyrants. Although some have had experiences with different elements of these groups ;which were not malevolent if you do not know what you are doing you can be easily tricked. These unseen negative entities have had their day with the powers that be. The N.W.O. and controllers call upon them in ceremony for power over others rather than empowering others. God is love and love serves. Never forget this love is the ultimate power in the multiverse and it is love that is bringing tyranny to a close.

So when a strange entity comes into your dreams and visions clear the energy first. Invite a master you feel comfortable to act as your guardian. Sense the energy and intent of these beings. Does their message separate, put you in a superior role; does it serve humanity and the earth? Is it a unifying message of love and peace working in harmony with others and nature? Does the message empower you to make your own personal God, Creator, Spirit connection? These are tools for discernment. If the ego is running the entitlement, superior, separation game at the expense of humanity or nature with unseen assistance odds are your are in the wrong camp in the days to come. The call for unity, freedom, the end of corporate greed, war and disease profiteering is global sponsored on high by the beautiful many multidimensional beings pressing hard on humanity and the earth to redirect evolution back on course; the original intent. A paradise or Eden where people live in harmony with each other and nature evolving to their highest potential. The right to live a thoroughly loving, joyous, abundant life in peace and freedom are divine rights not to be trespassed on by any institution. These trespasses will be addressed in the days to come on high and by the masses. Time to get right with yourself, your God, and your neighbor. Be well.

Pass it on.

James Gilliland
http://www.eceti.org
http://www.bbsradio.com
http://www.worldpuja.net

7. US Girls Dropping Dead
Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:34 pm (PDT)

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=357853

8. 5.9 Coast of Oregon
Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:09 pm (PDT)

Region: OFF COAST OF OREGON
Geographic coordinates: 43.450N, 127.102W
Magnitude: 5.9 Mw
Depth: 10 km
Universal Time (UTC): 13 Oct 2011 04:13:59
Time near the Epicenter: 12 Oct 2011 20:13:59
Local standard time in your area: 12 Oct 2011 20:13:59

Location with respect to nearby cities:
221 km (137 miles) W (281 degrees) of Bandon, OR
225 km (140 miles) WNW (291 degrees) of Port Orford, OR
226 km (140 miles) W (274 degrees) of Barview, OR
303 km (188 miles) NW (309 degrees) of Crescent City, CA
422 km (262 miles) WSW (238 degrees) of Portland, OR

ADDITIONAL EARTHQUAKE PARAMETERS

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist at NEIC
For subsequent updates, maps, and technical information, see:
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/rec ... 0068ex.php
or
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/

National Earthquake Information Center
U.S. Geological Survey
http://neic.usgs.gov/

9. Harold Campings Two Rapture Dates Missed the Mark
Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:31 pm (PDT)

If you were not following the prophesies given by Harold Camping one of which was yesterday you missed the Rapture. If you are reading this email you must be a wrethed sinner like me who wrote it. Smile

10. Gaia is Rocking and Rolling
Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:27 am (PDT)

Something is perturbing the planet

http://aslwww.cr.usgs.gov/Seismic_Data/heli2.shtml

Messages in this topic (1) Recent Activity
38 New Members
1 New Links
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
Small Business Group
Improve your business
by community exchange

Yahoo! Groups
Mental Health Zone
Schizophrenia groups
Find support

Yahoo! News
Fashion News
What's the word on
fashion and style?

Need to Reply?
Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
Messages | Photos | Links | Polls
ECETI - Enlightened Contact with Extraterrestrial Intelligence -
Send email to ecetievents@gmail.com
AWESOME BOOKS AND VIDEOS covering UFOs their origins and intentions, Earth Changes, the origin and history of humanity and the Earth, Healing unseen negative influences and the path to awakening and healing. http://www.eceti.org/Eceti-Store/Eceti.Store.html "Pass them on to a friend."

We do not necessarily endorse content on this email and are to be held harmless for any actions taken on account thereof. It is with this understanding that the reader will use discernment in determining what is right and true for them personally. ECETI News is part of the public awareness and UFO acclimation project of ECETI under the Self Mastery Earth Institute, a non-profit organization dedicated to the Awakening and Healing of Humanity and the Earth. Any donations will be greatly appreciated.

Please vist us on the web at http://www.eceti.org http://www.selfmasteryearthinstitute.org
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi SG,

Perhaps you can find a chink in the armor or irrationality if they think Erich von Daniken is a genius. There was a great US pubic television program, Nova, that on March 8, 1978 aired an episode that completely destroyed the credibility of anything von Daniken wrote in Chariots of the Gods. Nova went through the book and point by point showed that everything was either more easily explained by ordinary occurences than by aliens or was simply a fabrication to make the book more fun to read. Von Daniken himself is on camera admitting to the fabrications. I don't think anybody with two neurons to rub together could take von Daniken seriously after watching this program.

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/listseason/05.html
Case Of The Ancient Astronauts (The)NOVA investigates the theories of von Daniken and others that the Earth has been visited by intelligent beings from outer space. Among claims examined are: that the building techniques used in the Great Pyramid of Cheops are so advanced that only an extraterrestrial intelligence could have built it; and that the engraved stones of Palenque in Mexico depict an ancient astronaut at the controls of a space rocket.
Original broadcast date: 03/08/78
Topic: unexplained phenomena
Perhaps you can obtain a copy of this program and send it to your daughter.
Sad Grandfather

Thanks, I'll look inti it.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

http://www.history.com/shows/ancient-aliens

nevertheless, History channel keeps showing Van Daniken on newer shows on aliens and as a credible witness.....this nonsense will not go away because most people who watch it have little idea how to apply skepticism--it is hard work---much easier to "resonate" and believe.
Sad Grandfather

This is a revial of an old thread, but this just showed up on my Facebook page, saying that my daughter clicked "like" on it.
Click Here.
It's advertising her new book and saying that it was endorsed by Barbara Marx Hubbard. I think I have heard that name, on here, before. :roll:

I couldn't resist posting this comment:
Another crackpot gets rich on the backs of suckers, who will believe anything!
There was also a link to click to send Salacia a message. I sent her this:
You are a self serving bitch to take advantage of the suckers of the world. My daughter was (I think) starting to see thru Judy Knight's crap, and then she finds you! I hope you have a short life and a long and horrible death!

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”