What people are saying about Ramtha on the internet

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Vanilla

What people are saying about Ramtha on the internet

Unread post by Vanilla »

Read thru all these posts about Ramtha. Some pretty funny stuff. Some on metaphysical and conspiracy boards.

Quotes such as

In the 90s I met a sweet attractive woman in her early twenties who had given up a job in news broadcasting to devote her life to Ramtha and JZK. She had sold everything and left her home state to move to WA. In 6 months she was penniless and destitute, selling used CDs at the pawn shop, and completely vulnerable... All I could picture was some older Ramtha dude 'taking her under his wing', shiver...

Ramtha foresees more devastating earthquakes and tsunamis in the Pacific in the weeks ahead. He requested all of his students in Japan to begin evacuating the country within three days. Ramtha also requested all of his students to evacuate the following areas: Taiwan, Indochina, the islands of the Pacific Ocean; plus the coastal areas of Australia, New Zealand, and the Pacific Rim in the Americas.

When Ramtha channels J.Z. Knight he gets accused of being a fraud on his home planet of Blauphzhemshwargart.

Ramtha should only be used in conjunction with orange bitters and Vermouth.

The thing about JZ/Ramtha is that they tell students that they can only learn the knowledge there at the school, no one else has it which is not true. The study that JZ paid for and picked who would perform it to "prove" Ramtha was real, was never published. You would think that if it says what the school says it does, they'd publish it in a heart beat. WHen you come to an event, you have to pack your own food and tent, no heaters/fires allowed (now they RV spaces and rentals that are pricey). You have to stay on grounds. They say this is to enhance your sovereignty which is BS. if I'm camping in Feb, I have heat in my tent! If they are truly concerned about the community, why don't they allow students to stay and eat in town and enhance the local community's economy? Looks like a power play, control issue to me (similar behaviors enacted by other cults). If you go to the school, prepare to spend lots of money. The difficulty with the teaching is that you have to decipher lies, EGO from scientific fact. SO consequently, many students believe EVERYTHING Ramtha says despite all the clues around them that they are betraying themselves on many levels (I know of one student who bought a bunch of Twinkies because Ramtha told them the ingredients in Twinkies would help keep them young). THe school, in its behavior, encourages cult like behavior - (comliance with a group, dependance on a leader - this is huge in RSE, avoiding descent, and devalueing outsiders - many students do beleive they have transcended and are enlightened beyond "ordinary people".) Teachings of empowerment are tainted,and manipulated for private gain. It's a shame but rse is not the only culprit. I consider my expereince a learning process that hopefully many of the students will elevate themselves out of (mainly that they start critically thinking about what is going on!), but they have to leave the school to do it. Ironically, their personality won't let them because they moved lock, stock and barrel to be near the school and gave a lot of their power and money to the school.
Fraud - more evident as years go by -

A woman puts a pyramid on her head and out pops some elightened one to help her out of "the ditch." If it smells like B.S. and reads like B.S. and someone is making a fortune off of it then it is B.S.
Why doesn't Ramtha appear to everyone. I am sure if this woman can handle it then other enlightened masters can handle it. Does Ramtha pay for all her plastic surgery. Why dosen't she want to look more like her entity.

I watched Ramtha's predictions with interest, since the late 1980s.
Not a single one has come anywhere near happening. Not one.
The hours and hours of drivel that people paid money to watch JZ fabricate via Ramtha the other night - would have been time better spent looking at the doomtard threads here at GLP - and I vote that GLP doom-threads are MORE likely to happen, than what JZ/Ramtha came up with.

I drive past her compound every friday and it's a matter of time before i egg it!

I did my version of Ramtha about 20 yrs ago at a halloween party-no one knew who she was

I am just going to say something about Ramtha to put it in perspective. I dated a chic back in 2004-2005ish who was a student of Ramtha's and while I was with her, Ramtha instructed her to buy a shitload of duct tape and plastic sheeting because Rainier was supposed to go, or a big earthquake, I forget the specifics, but the point is: Nothing happened. I am not saying that there isn't the possibility of the shtf, but I wouldn't put all your eggs in Ramtha's basket. And if you are a normal dude, stay away from Ramtha chics!

Ramtha is my neighbor, and she is full of shit

Ramtha is my neighbor, and she is full of shit
Quoting: great angel
SO YOU LIVE IN THE CRAPPY LITTLE TOWN OF YELM?
THAT TOWN IS SMALL
YOU MUST BE POOR

Hey - do you know anything of "Melinda" from Greensborough who was supposedly channelling Ramtha in the early to mid 90s ?

Japan thanks her for her too late prophecy.

What enlightened teacher calls her students assholes and screams at them to shut up?
And why do these people like watching other students get taken down by Ramtha?

When ramtha predictions fail, jzknight gets some more plastic surgery. And she's looking like that cat lady these days, sooo...

Links...
What is your opinion of Ramtha, and why?
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 108723/pg1
What is your opinion of Ramtha, and why? - Page 2
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 108723/pg2
Vanilla

Re: What people are saying about Ramtha on the internet

Unread post by Vanilla »

PART 2. Ramtha makes hundreds and thousands of vague, confusing, and ambiguous predictions over a decade or several. When one actually even partly pans out, it's "see, the almighty Ramtha saw this coming." In the case of Japan, Ramtha's followers are claiming that he predicted this over 25 years ago. First of all, predicting earthquakes in Japan is about like predicting sex in college dorms. Secondly, 25 years ago. Seriously!? Predicting it a week before it happened would have been far more helpful.

Why does Ramtha's voice/accent change throughout the channellings? I've sat with many channellers before and none have been filled with such fear before.

Ewww - she's not pretty - and Ramtha's a dude. It's a full body manifestation - ur looking at a dude, an old warrior, and calling him cute.

One secret Ramtha has not revealed to JZ is where the fountain of youth is located because she is looking pretty old these days.

Yeah my "sources" are telling me april thru december are gonna be bad....Did i miss a month?

well lucky for you - but what about the hundreds of Australians who in the late 80s, were told personally by Ramtha, to head for hills because it was all going down within weeks
I know dozens of people who literally sold up, left partners who didn't buy into it, grabbed car loads of food, and relocated to the back of woop-woop.
big fail for Ramtha, who promptly announced he was 'leaving', and that Ramtha would NEVER return - ie anyone channeling Ramtha in the future would be a fake
cept JZ needed more money and 'he came back'

wow, Ramtha, it must be the truth!! lmao

who is ramtha?
Quoting: Evan03
Big Flying Monster that fought Godzilla. Or was that Mothra ?

how come she isn't playing the lotto winning millions coked out with charlie sheen discussing tiger blood?
prolly because she's a fake.

Ramtha also predicted Aliens were going to come out of Mt Rainier and enslave us all.
So is JZ gonna sell her multi million $$ compound and split from Yelm, WA??
What about the thoroughbred horses?
WHAT ABOUT THE THOROUGHBRED HORSES!!!!

packing my twinkies now!!!!

I would like to know what goes on at those $5,000 dinners. I wonder how her low paying, been with the program students feel about those richer students who get real time with the Ram.

I asked her why she thought it was OK for JZ to charge so much for her channelings and classes and books and crap. Her reply was 'truth must be paid in the true coin's worth' or some other cult gibberish. Heard the same justification from other cult members.

Ramtha sent me an email, says get the fuck out of the Pacific Rim area now.
WOW.... I did not know Ramtha could type an email.

Ramtha has spoken. Japan will sink by May 1st. Goodbye Japan. You were great! And we loved you.

The wrath of Ramtha shall soon be upon you for your blasphemy.

if you go to Ramthas web page you will see that they are filling up their calendar with events, conferences, and retreats all over the world. They have a calendar and they are planning events on every month of 2012 and even in the begining months of 2012. Why would they be doing this, if those places are going to be destroyed. He has a seminar in Mexico planned for nov 2011 and another one in Europe late this year also. So WTF ?? Mexico is supposed to be almost completely underwater (the whole country) in the following weeks.

Ramtha's School of Enlightenment is basically every conspiracy ever discussed on here. plus you send him all of your money.

I was at first interested in Ramtha's teachings and was open to learning more. However, I listened to the "Emergency Webcast" for around 12 hours and couldn't believe what I was witnessing. The barbarian Ramtha was drunk and the anger that was spewing out of his/her mouth was unbelieveable. 1000 foot waves, the west coast of the USA will sink, get supplies, etc. The fear that was created was unerving and it took me a few weeks to get over it. The energy was very heavy and dense. I found the topic of JZ and Oprah to be very strange to be brought up. Was it JZ talking at that point? I have never been to the Yelm campus nor will I ever go there. Apparently thousands of people are moving to Yelm as that will be one of the "safe" places to be. The land will break off and create an ark. Really? All these people are giving their $$$$ and power away. It was sad to watch.

In my final pursuit of Enlightenment, it has come to my awareness that the God-Human Ramtha is hosting a feast of epic proportions in Milan Italy. The cost is $5,000.00 for those who have the desire to ascend.The feast will be first come first served and you must bring your own bottle if you wish to enjoy the nectar of the GODS. Then Ramtha will come forth and enjoy the fine Pork, Cheese, and Goat Meat from what I have been told. Now it has been my idea that enlightenment is for those who truly deserve it. If you can't afford to go, then you're either:
a.) Not enlightened
b.) No desire to be enlightened
c.) Poor
If you fit either of these I don't think you are enlightened enough to go.
May the Light of Ramtha light up your life.

I know that our mutual friend moved to the yelm area and has been getting herself ready for the underground bunker..I'm just curious what she/he is saying if it's earthquake related or something else. They aren't really allowed to talk about what they learn. Which seems kind of lame to me.

Ram said the situation is Japan is way worse than stated.

That a another reactor is about to go.
Apparently there will be another category 9 quake to hit Japan maybe within the week.
This will activate Mt Fuji and others volcanoes in the chain.
He said a decision has been made by some aliens to sink this nuclear catastrophe deep into the Pacific.
Also he warned all students to clear Japan, Taiwan and Korea immediately.

had been studying spiritual material for many years and at one time I was asked to view a video of Ramptha in the early 1980s by a friend who wanted to know what I thought about this "amazing" person, who at the time was attracting so many people, many of them professionals, like scientist to join that community of people.
And we went over to the house of a scientist friend of hers who was in the process of moving to wherever Ramptha's groupies were located somewhere on the west coast.
They put on a video and this very attractive and well built blond woman J.Z Knight was strutting across the stage and saying some things which sounded like spiritual stuff.
I didn't know exactly what to think since I kept watching her prancing across that stage and shouting out spiritual sounding phrases and words. And she was quite attractive, and so it was distracting to try to listen and watch this sexy visual body stuff going on.
So I honestly couldn't make out what she was saying at the time, but I assumed she might be really into something true.
But since I could not see it in private at that time because there were other people there also watching it, when it finished I asked the owner of the video if I could borrow it to hear it again.
At my place the next morning I played the Ramptha video and then went into my kitchen and was busy in there but I was able to hear the video of Ramptha talking.
And within minutes I realized she wasn't saying anything. She was basically punctuating statements with "spiritual" sounding words which when listened to without the distraction of the visuals of her sexy body movements on the screen sounded like hollow, and empty statements that only people who knew very little about any spiritual material, could be impressed with anything she said.
When I returned the video, I told the scientist what I thought about her, and said she isn't saying anything at all that is really spiritual. In fact she makes very little sense at all. But he was not interested.I heard he did pack everything and he and his blond girlfriend went to join Jz Knight and "Ramptha", and a couple of years later they finally realized it was all bullshit and finally left that part of their lives behind.

Links..
JZ Knight "Ramtha" says 10.5 Quake in California
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 433280/pg1

Ramtha's emergency online meeting - Page 2
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 423442/pg2
ex

Re: What people are saying about Ramtha on the internet

Unread post by ex »

thanks for putting this together. some of this stuff i read in forums googling ramtha. it shows that rse faces real founded critics nowadays. before it was non students with no clue what goes on behind the walls arguing with students who know it all.that is different now. even people who accept channeling and all new age phenomena criticize her harshly. jz has to fear getting very very popular. it might not be the form she wishes.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”