Sheldon Nidle UFO CULTS

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Rooster

Sheldon Nidle UFO CULTS

Unread post by Rooster »

UFO CULTS

http://www.greatdreams.com/ufos/ufo-cults.htm

Cults don't start out rich, they scam their small group of followers out of as ...... Sheldon Nidle -of the Planetary Activation Organization - Galactic Federation of ...
NESARA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NESARA

One supporter, Sheldan Nidle, ties the imminent NESARA announcement into his years-old prophesy of an imminent large scale UFO visitation by benevolent ...
Rooster

Re: Sheldon Nidle UFO CULTS

Unread post by Rooster »

I wanted to take a moment to comment on the reason for this recent post. I have been bombarded with e-mails on Nesara for at least two years now. Many sent from friends in the Yelm area. I was suprised to find some talking of this here in Minnesota. I decided to research into this further, only to track it back, of couse to a familiar area. Many names have been attached to these documents. Some of the most popular are current RSE students. Dove of oneness, being of a star begining name. She has since then passed on. Others seem to have taken over. One of these are Sheldon Nidle, known for channeling Aliens and monthly news letters of coming changes and predictions. Quite known and celebrated at RSE.

I have known individuals so hopeful for Nesara they continue to pay tuition to RSE events, build their undergrounds and use there retirement money as so not to worry as they will be wealthy and do not have finacial concerns. This is all too familiar of a story as this prosperty program has been around for 23 years. Many were scammed out of thousands of dollars. The packages were to be sent out any day. This is still the same story. I have told some about this scam and even have shown documentation of this scam. The reply to documentation has been, they are the dark workers, to cover up and destroy this mission.

I can not convince one that actually takes this information from a man that talks to aliens, but am I the only one that sees something wrong here? My hope is that if any one reading still has critical thinking in place may avoid getting caught into this age old scam. Do not invest in secret opens windows or donate to its cause. I have attached wikepedia. It does a great job of explaining where this False prosperty program came from. It is a scam! Has always been a scam!!! Also for those that just get caught up under group pressure. Please refer to David Mccarthys post. Group Conformity The Asch Experiment! Good read!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

It is amazing how some garbage just never goes away. Wasn't the Shainai Goodwin (AKA Dove of Oneness) scam back around 1999? The imaginary NESARA secret government act was all the rage back then on fringe talk radio shows and a nice hook that that millenial disaster lovers could add to the Y2K boogey man myth. NESARA and the one world govenment currency, the equally imaginary Amero were there. RSE was also there on its doomsday bandwagon.

There's a great topic that the board operators have set up under the Omega It Never Paid heading. Dozens or perhaps hundreds of Ramsters dumped their fortunes into the phony bank debenture Ponzi scheme, Omega. Of course, at the end of the day it was a financial house of cards and the erstwhile investors lost everything. The web site, Quatloos, considers Omega one of its poster children of scaminess: http://www.quatloos.com/cm-omega/cm-omega.htm Judy Knight and her henchmen were there at the trough allowing the Omega scam to be promoted at the arena, but keeping enough distance so they could not be fingered as part of the scam.

I guess the NESARA and crap in the book Last Waltz of the Tyrants: worked before for RSE. Throw in some UFO woot-woot and imaginary threat of Mexican hoards pouring over the US boarder, and it is time to start digging those UGs as directed by the 35,000 year old guy. Why change the story when it worked before? I can see new RSE recruits falling for it because they haven't heard it before, but you'd think the story would be wearing thin on Ramsters that have been in for more than ten years. They just see it as practice drills set up by, 'Ramtha,' rather than the naked emporer with no clothes on that it really is.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Yes, I think it was around 1999. I know I invested in Omega and was scammed, I think that was around 1995 or earlier. Sadly, some old investors are still hanging on. I am sure there is a whole host of new ones. It seems to be circulating strong. Some things never go away! I am not sure if they connected Omega to Nesara.
I even here David Hudson is going to make a showing somewhere in Yelm for those who did not hear about his white powder gold. It feels as if we entered back to the past.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi Rooster, I think you are on to something.... about old timer Ramsters holding on to the NESARA myth, the Omega scam, and the always unfulfilled predictions of, 'Ramtha,' much longer than they should. I know becuase I can see some of that trait in myself. The feeling, of I can't let go of (some unworkable situation) now! I have way too much time wapped up in this; if I only try a little harder; if I only put in a little more time; is that light at the end of the tunnel? Tenacity is often a good attribute, but it can get in the way of rational thinking when if we focused, we'd know it would be better to cut losses and move on. That is the mentality of gamblers and addicts.

As far as Sheldan Nidle goes: he appears to be a total scam artist that's been up to ripping people off with New Age BS for 30 or more years. His back story is that supposedly as a kid aliens came to little Sheldan, but we wasn't mentally developed enough, so the aliens waited until he grew up and zapped him with smarts. Meanwhile, Sheldan's benevolent alien friends averted some global cataclysm in 1997. We didn't notice the aliens saved the Earth because they were so subtle and thorough. That's kind of like the many times, 'Ramtha,' predicted stuff and nothing happened; it was because, 'Ramtha,' was magnanimous and fixed the problem so skillfully we didn't even notice anything happened! It sounds like Sheldan and JZ are bit of peas in a pod that way.

"Sheldan Nidle," I suspect could be some sort of anagram of his real name. He's supposedly got several masters dgrees varous US universities, but none of the universities he claims on his curriculum vitae apparently know Mr. Nidle as an alumnus. Nidle also supposedly worked as, "Vice President of Scientific Programming," making a movie about Nicola Tesla at a compnay named Syntar Productions. There now seems to be no trace of Syntar Productions or the movie. Everything on this guy's resume seems to be fabrication - talk about manifesting, baby! (Not to be confused with Syntaur Productions that sells music equipment).

Here's the dope on Nidle from a discussion of people looking into this scam artist: http://paranormal.skepticproject.com/fo ... dan-nidle/

Sheldan Nidle has supposedly been on AM Coast to Coast hosted by George Noory, so he's passed the litmus test of what it takes to be an expert cited by, 'Ramtha.'
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you, Ockham. Good work, it is much appreciated! I noticed many asking on line about Nesara and Sheldon Nidles credibility. Hope this helps those.

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”