ABC News 20/20 The Voice from Beyond 1988

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

ABC News 20/20 The Voice from Beyond 1988

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Recently uploaded to YouTube... ABC News 20/20 'The Voice from Beyond' circa 1988.
Some interesting interviews and insights..
Sandy Fallis JZ Knights School Friend, Video 2 at 4min:30sec
Steven Bakker Ex "advance man" for JZ Knight, Video 2 at 7min:45sec
Finally, how genuine are Ms Knight and Ramtha? Steven Bakker, formerly Ms Knight's advance man, struck a mortal blow at Ms Knight's credibility when he told how he had observed Ms Knight smoking and practising Ramtha's gestures, slipping in and out of her Ramtha personality without bothering to go into a trance.
In an interview reported by The Oregonian (a US newspaper) on November 27, 1986, J. Z. Knight acknowledged that she was taking in millions of dollars a year from the fees collected at her personal appearances and from the sale of video-tapes and other materials. She also confirmed what sceptics have believed all along, "I am nobody's saviour. This is a business.

Channeling
http://users.adam.com.au/bstett/Superna ... ling47.htm
YouTube links...
ABC News 20/20 1988 Part 1 JZ Knight Ramtha The Voice from Beyond Producer David Doss .flv - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K3AKyZDo9H8

ABC News 20/20 1988 Part 2 JZ Knight Ramtha The Voice from Beyond Producer David Doss .flv - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaZLyVzbnC0

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
California Dreamin'

Re: ABC News 20/20 The Voice from Beyond 1988

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

David -

Thanks for posting these interview tapes. I had never seen them before.

It's so disturbing to me that JZKnight still continues to ensnare her existing and new followers. In these tapes she smirks about the fraudulent scam(s) that her followers partake in. She says it's their fault for what they have gotten themselves into.

In these tapes the real essence of JZK emerges, and it's obvious that she knows she's a fraud and a thief, and that she just doesn't give a damn about harming others because as she says 'we are all responsible for our own truths.' i.e., it is not necessary for the system to impose punishment on murderers, and that their punishment will be 'that their road to enlightenment will be take much much longer.' Gee, they might not even be punished for murder until their NEXT life.!

Wake up JZ, not every murderer gives a dam about enlightment. :twisted:

Come to think of it, JZ, YOU obviously don't give a damn about her own enlightenment, either. :twisted: :evil:

In the tape one of JZK's home-town friends related how an evil entity came through Judith during some function. It just burst through sweet little Judith and then quickly disappeared. Judith of course denies this or the memory of it. It sure makes it appear that JZK is possessed. :twisted:

Sorry I keep rambling, but as I type I keep remembering more of the contents of this interview and can't help but writing about them.

CD
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi California Dreamin'
Joe gave us the tapes many moons ago "Thanks Joe... :-) " I rediscovered them last week.
Yep..The interviews are very revealing of JZ Knight's sociopathic nature, her body language is also a dead giveaway of blatant lying.
This is the thing that almost all RSE members cannot face nor fathom is the depth of utter betrayal, deception and deviousness at the core her Ramtha deception.
To contemplate such a level of betrayal all mixed in with their own physiological 'projections that seem to validate "Ramtha",
Is a terrifying decent into meaningless and insanity..a very frightening and destructive state of mind.
Deep RSE involvement is not suppose to be survivable, at least but for the empty shells of those individuals, Men Women and children, slaves to JZ Knight...
its all the same.. she really just doesn't give a damn.

I hope any current RSE students take a good look at these videos and better still, study the nature of Sociopathy..
Then muster up all their courage and conscience to begin their journey of recovering and re-discovering there heart mind and soul from clutches of JZ Knight/Ramtha.
It is not an alone journey.
We are all in this life together..

David.
Causes of Sociopathic Behavior
The inner workings of the human mind are fascinatingly complex. The desire to understand the essence of "why we are the way we are" is even more perplexing. The diabolical mind of a sociopath is by far the most bewildering. It is an antisocial, egocentric personality disorder with a maze of intricacies. They thrive off manipulation and are lacking in a sense of morality or responsibility.

Causes of Sociopathic Behavior | eHow.com
http://www.ehow.com/about_5125823_cause ... avior.html
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Unread post by ex »

well 88 i didn't see this ever. its there but you can't see it brings it to the point. thanks even so its a hard pill to swallow to belong to the guileble ones.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Thanks for posting, I've been looking for this interview for years.

I know what you mean ex, I still find it embarrassing to know I got suckered for 3 years starting in 2006 right after What the Bleep, especially when this scam had been going for years. I hated seeing those followers in the vid looking at her with so much love & awe - it reminded me of myself & I shudder now to be reminded how brainwashed I was (yet I would have always thought I was the last person it could happen to :shock: )

I agree David, this video really highlights JZ's sociopathic nature and also her greed for money & fame.

3 years ago this month I finished my last Blue College event & if it hadn't been for this site & other brave souls telling the truth I'd probably still be trapped in the scam. Thank you guys so much!!
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

http://www.stanrosen.com/agentbio.asp?Agent=26460

Here's a recent bio for Sherrill MacNaughton - a student who featured in the 20/20 video who was pro-Ramtha, according to the video she left her multi-millionaire husband in Hawaii to move to Washington with her new boyfriend to follow Ramtha.

It now appears she's living back in Hawaii selling real estate. This is after Ramtha predicted island nations were in peril, to pack your belongings & move away from the beaches :shock:
After an adventure in the Pacific Northwest, which included raising three sons and a real estate career, Sherrill is extremely pleased to return home.
LOL :lol: I guess "adventure" is one way of describing it :roll:
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

David,
good you posted these. one would have thought after 20/20 in 1988, RSE would have died on the vine, but information gets "buried" unless people do their homework and think rather than 'resonate'. sad.

also, thanks for posting the stuff on Sherril McN..she's had quite a makeover from her hippy-feminist look as a Ramster. Also, her blurb says
After an adventure in the Pacific Northwest, which included raising three sons and a real estate career, Sherrill is extremely pleased to return home.
"adventure" :?: :roll:
this is either self-serving denial or embarrassment, but who in their right mind would mention "I attended Ramtha School of Enlightenment in a resume? can't blame her....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks David! What a great news segment. 1988, and other than the people looking older now, it could have been filmed yesterday.

My favorite: Part 2, 8:36 -8:50. Just put that baby in a loop and let it play. That's probably the only time Judy Knight has told the truth in the last 30 years. :P
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I actually know the woman in it. Sheryl. She is STILL in Yelm. I saw her last year.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”