Is this real? Or bogus information? Doomsday websites

The RSE teachings The Days To Come "TDTC" would have us believe that the world is going down the tubes with all sorts of doom & gloom.
That the Yelm area is protected.
Rooster

Is this real? Or bogus information? Doomsday websites

Unread post by Rooster »

I recieve many e-mails of such, to prove Jzrs teachings. They often do not have any origin, just from family members and such. I gave you the mailing as I get them. I left only only one actual site I could find the information on. If you type in the subject you will get many sites. The question I have is I have not heard this on the main stream news. Is this just more disinformation and doomsday site information? Is there any truth? I have often said there are so many sites supporting Jzrs teachings? Or are they from some where else? I have followed many as so many have tried to prove Jzr is right. Please look and tell me what you find.
Russia Stunned After Japanese Plan to Evacuate 40 Million Revealed
By The European Union Times
18 April 12
new report circulating in the Kremlin today prepared by the Foreign Ministry on the planned re-opening of talks with Japan over the disputed Kuril Islands during the next fortnight states that Russian diplomats were “stunned” after being told by their Japanese counterparts that upwards of 40 million of their peoples were in “extreme danger” of life threatening radiation poisoning and could very well likely be faced with forced evacuations away from their countries eastern most located cities… including the world’s largest one, Tokyo.

The Kuril Islands are located in Russia 's Sakhalin Oblast region and stretch approximately 1,300 km (810 miles) northeast from Hokkaido- , Japan , to Kamchatka , Russia , separating the Sea of Okhotsk from the North Pacific Ocean . There are 56 islands and many more minor rocks. It consists of Greater Kuril Ridge and Lesser Kuril Ridge, all of which were captured by Soviet Forces in the closing days of World War II from the Japanese.

The “extreme danger” facing tens of millions of the Japanese peoples is the result of the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster that was a series of equipment failures, nuclear meltdowns, and releases of radioactive materials at the Fukushima I Nuclear Power Plant, following the To-hoku earthquake and tsunami on 11 March 2011.

According to this report, Japanese diplomats have signaled to their Russian counterparts that the returning of the Kuril Islands to Japan is “critical” as they have no other place to resettle so many people that would, in essence, become the largest migration of human beings since the 1930’s when Soviet leader Stalin forced tens of millions to resettle Russia’s far eastern regions.

Important to note, this report continues, are that Japanese diplomats told their Russian counterparts that they were, also, “seriously considering” an offer by China to relocate tens of millions of their citizens to the Chinese mainland to inhabit what are called the “ghost cities,” built for reasons still unknown and described, in part, by London’s Daily Mail News Service in their 18 December 2010 article titled: “The Ghost Towns Of China: Amazing Satellite Images Show Cities Meant To Be Home To Millions Lying Deserted” that says:

“These amazing satellite images show sprawling cities built in remote parts of China that have been left completely abandoned, sometimes years after their construction. Elaborate public buildings and open spaces are completely unused, with the exception of a few government vehicles near communist authority offices. Some estimates put the number of empty homes at as many as 64 million, with up to 20 new cities being built every year in the country's vast swathes of free land.”

Foreign Ministry experts in this report note that should Japan accept China ’s offer, the combined power of these two Asian peoples would make them the largest super-power in human history with an economy larger than that of the United States and European Union combined and able to field a combined military force of over 200 million.

To how dire the situation is in Japan was recently articulated by Japanese diplomat Akio Matsumura who warned that the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant may ultimately turn into an event capable of extinguishing all life on Earth.

According to the Prison Planet News Service:

“Matsumura posted [this] startling entry on his blog following a statement made by Japan ’s former ambassador to Switzerland , Mitsuhei Murata, on the situation at Fukushima .

Speaking at a public hearing of the Budgetary Committee of the House of Councilors on 22 March 2012, Murata warned that “if the crippled building of reactor unit 4 – with 1,535 fuel rods in the spent fuel pool 100 feet (30 meters) above the ground – collapses, not only will it cause a shutdown of all six reactors but will also affect the common spent fuel pool containing 6,375 fuel rods, located some 50 meters from reactor 4,” writes Matsumura.

In both cases the radioactive rods are not protected by a containment vessel; dangerously, they are open to the air. This would certainly cause a global catastrophe like we have never before experienced. He stressed that the responsibility of Japan to the rest of the world is immeasurable. Such a catastrophe would affect us all for centuries. Ambassador Murata informed us that the total numbers of the spent fuel rods at the Fukushima Daiichi site excluding the rods in the pressure vessel is 11,421.”

Disturbingly, the desperate situation facing Japan is, also, facing the United States as Russian military observers overflying the US this week as part of the Open Skies Treaty are reporting “unprecedented” amounts of radiation in the Western regions of that country, a finding that was further confirmed by scientists with the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institute who have confirmed that a wave of highly radioactive waste is headed directly for the US west coast.

Important to note is that this new wave of Fukushima radiation headed towards the US is in addition to earlier radiation events that American scientists are now blaming for radioactive particles from Japan being detected in California kelp.

Though the news of this ongoing global catastrophe is still being heavily censored in the US , the same cannot be said about Japan , and as recently reported by the leading Japanese newspaper The Mainichi Daily News that reports:

“One of the biggest issues that we face is the possibility that the spent nuclear fuel pool of the No. 4 reactor at the stricken Fukushima No. 1 Nuclear Power Plant will collapse. This is something that experts from both within and outside Japan have pointed out since the massive quake struck. TEPCO, meanwhile, says that the situation is under control. However, not only independent experts, but also sources within the government say that it’s a grave concern.

The storage pool in the No. 4 reactor building has a total of 1,535 fuel rods, or 460 tons of nuclear fuel, in it. The 7-story building itself has suffered great damage, with the storage pool barely intact on the building’s third and fourth floors. The roof has been blown away. If the storage pool breaks and runs dry, the nuclear fuel inside will overheat and explode, causing a massive amount of radioactive substances to spread over a wide area. Both the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission (NRC) and French nuclear energy company Areva have warned about this risk.

A report released in February by the Independent Investigation Commission on the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Accident stated that the storage pool of the plant’s No. 4 reactor has clearly been shown to be “the weakest link” in the parallel, chain-reaction crises of the nuclear disaster. The worse-case scenario drawn up by the government includes not only the collapse of the No. 4 reactor pool, but the disintegration of spent fuel rods from all the plant’s other reactors. If this were to happen, residents in the Tokyo metropolitan area would be forced to evacuate.”

Even though this crisis in Japan has been described as “a nuclear war without a war” and the US Military is being reported is now stocking up on massive amounts of anti-radiation pills in preparation for nuclear fallout, there remains no evidence at all the ordinary peoples are being warned about this danger in any

http://readersupportednews.org/news-sec ... n-revealed
joe sz

Re: Is this real? Or bogus information? Doomsday websites

Unread post by joe sz »

rooster

99% bogus. you can get drunk on this stuff--I suggest you stop taking it in!
I checked maybe 20 conspiracy sites that carry this fukushima radiation phobia.
This one is good, because the author finally found one conspiracy nut-site that blames it all on the "Jews" which is the bottom line for all conspiracies:
http://www.asianweek.com/2011/05/26/isr ... fukushima/

here is sober news from Forbes:
Whether you choose to see the Fukushima fallout as safe depends on the perspective you adopt, as David J. Brenner, a professor of radiation biophysics and the director of the Center for Radiological Research at Columbia University Medical Center, elucidated recently in The Bulletin of The Atomic Scientists:

Should this worry us? We know that the extra individual cancer risks from this long-term exposure will be very small indeed. Most of us have about a 40 percent chance of getting cancer at some point in our lives, and the radiation dose from the extra radioactive cesium in the food supply will not significantly increase our individual cancer risks.
http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon ... rspective/
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

99% bogus. you can get drunk on this stuff--I suggest you stop taking it in!
Thanks Joe,
I'll tell you what I found Rooster.. .... :idea:
just one minute on line reveals total BS.
Rooster.. you will drive yourself mad trying to make sense out of this non- sense.
Those that need a fear-fix are addicted to this junk and will spread it we glee.
agrhhhh.. sick stuff...leave it alone :-?

David
RSE Doom Gloom.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

I agree with David, and Joe. If you find you are drawn to this stuff, you'd be better off to deep six your computer! It sounds to me, a total outsider, as if you still have just enough of Judy's coolaid in your veins to make you a bit crazy - no offense intended. As I responded to your other post, it is time to get you, and your own family, as far away from Judith's BS as possible.

Even though you have seen through the whole cult thing, you are still too close to it through your parents.

We seem to be on opposite ends of the thing. I'm trying to save my grand daughter from the situation, while your parents seem to be intent on dragging their grand daughter into it. I think you should RUN, not walk to the nearest exit!

As to all the doomsday stuff about the nucleur accident, and speaking from my military training at the height of the "cold" war, the risidual radiation may be around for years, but is gradually going away, NOT getting worse.

Good luck to you, and your family. Your future is in your hands. As a 77 year old grandfather, I can see that the future is in my grandchildren, and I plan to salvage what I can, while I can. You are still young, and you need to salvage what you can. With any luck, you and your family will still have a life when your parents are gone.

That's just MY thoughts. In the end, your life, and that of your daughter is in YOUR hands!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
ex

Unread post by ex »

As to all the doomsday stuff about the nucleur accident, and speaking from my military training at the height of the "cold" war, the risidual radiation may be around for years, but is gradually going away, NOT getting worse.
not entirely right. through the experience with tschernobil: first the distance japan pacific northwest is 10 times more than europe kiev.+ a nuclear disaster from an atomic power plant releases different isotopes than an atomic bomb explosion [they r longer halfway decaies and more nasty].- yes this shit accumulates: wildlife meat and mushrooms were the worst.- the presence of radioactive is totaly depinding on rainfall. so you can have heavily contaminated areas side by side with miner contaminated areas.-+ here for the conspierecie: all gouvernments lied about tshernobil to avoid panics. for shure there were no resettling other than the region directly around the failed reactor. the other ones are still running and get of course serviced by people. in europe they lied about measuring the fallout to not alarm people.- [since japan is a democracy there is a good chance that some universeties will speak up and give the real measurements out].+. the contaminated military personal got spread out to keep the statistics about the after damage down.[ maybe there r similar efforts in japan?]- and you r right the stuff goes away which of course doesn't matter to the people who got their cancer triggert. for shure it was not any help to relocate people to yelm, suck them out of money and finaly send them back.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

ex
I get your idea that in a LOCAL distater like Chernobyl, the governemnts can lie to reuce the panic factor. But we can compare this to the perverbial earthquake scare, you know the one that has California falling into the ocean overnight and the Himalaya sinking into giant pit dragging Nepal along.

I happened to be in the 'huge" 1989 quake that shook San Francisco. I was in a hotel in the Marina district, the worst place to be as that district is built on unstable soil. I was unhurt. Yes, there were some deaths (50?) and many injuries but that quake would not keep me from living in San Francisco. More people get shot and killed on the streets in Philadelphia (near my home) in a few months than got injured in that distaster. But i would not invest in the Marina district :shock:

Earthquakes and nuclear disaster feed human phobias due to their sensational effects in a short time, and to the unknown--radiation is "invisible", quakes are common but magnitude is very hard to predict. The Godzilla myth that emerged in the Japanese psych and movies was a reaction to the nuclear bombing by Americans to end WW2.

far more people will die from skin exposure to sun radiation while on vacation than will die from the effects of the Japan disaster.

JZ wants all of her devotees to believe in godzillas...

use sunscreen 8)
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

just in:
see the graph:

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/02 ... d-in-2012/
Apocalypse soon? 9% of Canadians say the world will end in 2012
National Post

Sheila Dabu Nonato, Postmedia News
May 2, 2012

Seems a lot of people think the end is indeed, nigh.

One in 10 people around the world, including 9% of Canadians, may be readying their bucket list this year, saying they believe the “end of the world” will come at the end of 2012, according to the results of a global survey.

China topped the list of end-times believers at 20%, followed by several countries at 13%, including Mexico, Turkey and the U.S., according to the findings of an Ipsos Reid survey conducted on behalf of the Reuters news agency and released Tuesday. Canada ranked 15th of 21 countries surveyed.

“Canadians are less superstitious compared to others, but they’re not far behind,” Keren Gottfried, research manager at Ipsos Reid, told Postmedia News.

Gottfried said the general trend around the world, including Canada, is that people who are younger and those in the lower income-level bracket are “more likely to believe in the end of the world.”

Overall, 4% of those polled around the world said they “strongly” agree and 10% said they “somewhat” agree that “the world will come to an end during my lifetime,” while 86% of those polled disagreed.

Turkey and the U.S. (22%) reported the highest numbers of those who agreed that the world is coming to an end during their lifetime, followed by South Africa (21%), Argentina, Mexico and Indonesia (19%).

Part of the global anxiety is rooted in superstitions surrounding the Mayan calendar, which was used by the ancient Mayan civilization and ends in December 2012.

Some believe this marks the end times, while some experts have said it refers to the end of an era in the calendar, not an apocalypse.

The survey said 10% of respondents in 21 countries believe in the Mayan calendar “prophecy,” with China topping the poll at 20%, followed by Turkey, Russia, Mexico, South Korea and Japan at 13%, while Argentina, Hungary, Poland and the U.S. polled at 12%.Meanwhile, Canadian respondents ranked near the bottom of the list at 9%, ranking 15th on the list. Germany and Indonesia tied for last at 4%.

The study also found that these beliefs are increasing the anxiety level of 8% of those surveyed who said they “have been experiencing anxiety or fear because the world is going to end in 2012.”

Canadian respondents were among the “least likely to agree” at 5%, compared with Russia (14%), Poland (13%) and China (12%).

An international sample of 16,262 adults aged 18 to 64 in Canada and the U.S. and adults aged 16 to 64 in 19 other countries was interviewed between March 6 and March 20.

The survey has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points in countries where 1,000 or more people were surveyed, and plus or minus 4.5 percentage points in countries where 500 or more people were surveyed, 19 times out of 20.

Postmedia News

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/05/02 ... d-in-2012/
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

For those who believe this stuff, please send me a deed to your house and property, and add my name to your bank accounts, since you won't need it any more.
:shock: :roll: :evil:
But - - - don't come crying and want everything back on Dec 22. Come on, do you really believe it, or not?
:mrgreen: :D :lol:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Joe for posting the link. I am a bit surprised the per capita belief in 2012 armageddon is almost twice the rate in Chnia as the US. Even so, a rate of approximately one in ten rate of armageddon belief here in North America is a bit disturbing. Most of them must be in the greater Yelm area! :D

If you look into the origin of the article that Rooster cited, it is indeed, The European Union Times. The EUT is a self styled on-line cross between a blog and newspaper. Something that's bit of a tell regarding this article is that there isn't any person, committee, or whatever in the by line. There also no links to attributions for the quantitative statements made, as one would rightfully expect from an Internet based press organization.

Even if some or all of the statements made were true, I don't see how it would support the assumption that, 'Ramtha,' is real or what Judy says in the guise of channeled Ramtha is true.

I happened to hear the talk about Japan emanating from RSE at marathon event when I was at friend's home where the web stream was being viewed. Judy/R said that Japan was going under the ocean in three days, UFO space ships would fly out of Fuji, blah, blah,... Ramtha was going to shut off all the nuclear reactors in Europe. There would be a massive volcano, ice age, etc. None of that stuff happened. Case closed.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Thank you, everyone!
I do not read and get into these mailings so much. I often delete most. It is just the constant, did you read what I sent? A phone call, please read! Maybe I used to fall for these but have wised up since then. For me to just put it out to you, just gave me a sense of relief. Instead of feeling alone sometimes unsure. I use jugdement and think! I do not always believe whats told just because it is on the news as well as doomsday stuff sent from family and so called friends. It seems to be a drunken addiction for my family to send out tons of garbage. It is always bad news, or fantasy Island stuff. It has not been easy living with this. Sometimes I have not been so sure and question as ex pointed out. I think that is just human to do so. I still have a mind. My once intellegent parents, have lost thier's. That is so sad. I really wanted the reassurance. I have made decisions on my own with little direction. Grandfather, Thank you, so much for you no nonsense response! Yes, we are at opposite ends, trying to work things out. :-)
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

Ockham and all

if we look at the 22% of adult Americans (and Turks!) that believe in an armie-get-it-on Armageddon in their lifetime (that's around 40 million people) RSE is a mere drop in the lagoon. With all that superstition among mainly evangelical fundamentalists (and Bible Belt folk) on the right and all manner of New Age folk on the left it is wonder that JZ has not managed to recruit thousands more people. Must be something wrong with the marketing :lol: , or maybe it's the aggressive competition slicing and dicing up the limited sky-is-falling-down pie.

what fascinates me as an amateur religion historian and wannabe social psychologist is how often this scene repeats itself generation after generation. Some early 1st Century Christians, eg, vied for two tracks: Gnostic Christians regarded this material world as a kind of evil delusion created by a false god, thus even ritual starvation was better than staying here, participating in civil life, or reproducing. Endtimes Christians took the saying of Jesus that this generation shall not pass away before the end comes and the Son of Man returns literally,
but before the New Testament canon era was closed (sometime before 100 AD/CE) we already see a waffling on a date or time in a late letter of "Peter" who wrote "a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years like a day to the Lord". Which is a figurative way of saying, we cannot know the time of the end.

endtimes Fundamentalists ignore this fact in their own scriptures for emotional reasons that amount to a kind of anxious naricissism or a person who wants to believe that their little life has such grand significance as to be alive when the big sh*t hits the fan.

Return to “RSE a Doomsday Cult”