What about the teachers? Do they also know it's a fraud?

Please support the RSE whistleblowers and citizen journalism and voice your concerns here. Act collectively and hold JZ Knight and the Thurston County public officials accountable for fraud and human rights abuse at RSE. This is about accountability and pursuing justice.
Qui tacet consentire
David McCarthy
Site Admin

What about the teachers? Do they also know it's a fraud?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

UKgirl recently posted this question....
but are you sure there are current staff with JZK who know she is a fraud? I have put a lot of trust in Greg and Mike's teachings at events.
The same question was recently posed on our associate FB site Enlightened Europa (EE) :idea:
"What about the teachers? Do they also know it's a fraud? Does anybody know?"
I had a wonderful walk on the beach yesterday and feel clear enough to explore this question with you.

The short version - Yes.
The long version - Read on...
Not an easy post, A Cup'of Earl Grey or some chocolate may be in order.
Anatomy of a Cult, Ramtha's School of Enlightenment (RSE) A Division of JZK, Inc.... Who are the snake oil handlers?

It is a fact there exists within the ranks of RSE Inc a 'revered inner circle of members” key people set in place not only to share the prestige and profits from the top of the pyramid, but to have a measure of power over the ones below, this cements the hierarchical system of power, fear and secrecy under a totalistic mind control system with JZ Knight/Ramtha at the top of the RSE food chain demanding total loyalty and authority.
Of these revered inner circle members, I call them controllers with their very own mini-cult within the Cult! there are key members that know JZ Knight Ramtha/R$E is a total fraud. Unfortunately very few of these people have the moral conscience to speak out.
Glen Cunningham and Kari Konga were the exception that I am deeply thankful to.
Other former staff members have given over information to EMF but... either worried by the RSE ' Gag order' or are so confused, broken, or frankly.. I don't give a damn darling! Few are willing to go public, but the tide is turning.
It really needs to be understood that no large Cult such as RSE can be run by one individual, the serious ethical violations committed by JZ Knight/Ramtha are known and often fostered by key members, these are JZ Knights handlers and very much implicated with her crimes, violent abuses and deceptions with a stunning lack of conscience. :sad:
Who are these people?
Michael Wright, Gregory Simmons, Stephen Klein, James Flick , Robert Hoffman, Pavel Mikoloski, Miceal Ledwidth and 'others' . Then you have the likes of Dr Joe Dispenza, whom I consider an acquainted friend yet perpetuates the RSE mindset with the "create your day" WTB.. only the shaman could see the Sailing ship BS... This really disturbed me during my time in Yelm.
I have no doubt these people KNOW JZ Knight/Ramtha is a fraud and are just as guilty as their boss. I also understand that many have suffered a fractured mind at RSE 'where their duplicity seems perfectly normal/moral... if not 'enlightened' above the masses needing to be deceived by bogus science to 'make them think'!!! hello Betsy'.... 'hello Joe...check out those unusual ripples on the RSE waters, could it be a cult? :idea: But I digress.
When the RSE house of cards does come tumbling down, you can be sure these people already have an exit strategy.. A little rowboat they can quietly disappear.
I ask these people to consider the following...
I appeal to all RSE staff members to come forward while you still have the chance,
Let go of your perverted code of loyalty that feeds into the RSE fear and silence.
Parallels to the Branch Davidians, Jonestown, and The Order of the Solar Temple, are horrific reminders of the price of ignoring cultic abuses until it was too late. Your time to speak out is now.... Not when you are trying to save your own neck, Then it will be too late.

If there is any saving grace about RSE it is not JZ Knight/Ramtha, nor her twisted and destructive madness, it is all of us together, each and every RSE student that sincerely joined RSE with enormous courage, hope and compassion only to be so cruelly betrayed, now deserve our love and protection. We will not turn our backs and watch others and their families suffer the same fate as ours.
In this... I hope you understand.

David.
"The Big Lie.
since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes."

Adolf Hitler Mein Kampf
From Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lie
“Never do anything against conscience, even if the state demands it”
Albert Einstein.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Re: What about the teachers? Do they also know it's a fraud?

Unread post by Vanilla »

What happens when you become a teacher and then see right thru JZ's missed predictions and drunkeness, like EVERYONE DOES...just selective thinking, but its there?
What happens when they already got the job and see this? What do they do? Do they quit? The school hold many good things to them, like people worship them as gods. I remember when I was in Italy and I talked to someone who couldnt believe Greg Simmons wrote them back an email. Just couldnt believe it. This was a grown man with education. COULD NOT BELIEVE THE GOD GREG WROTE TO HIM. Maybe they stay for the benefits of worship, you get perks, all the ladies want you. You get everything for free and invited to all the parties I am sure. Walk by Rams side. Being idolized, stared at at events, followed, whispered about. To some thats hard to giveup. But my message is..look around. You are in Yelm. the world is very big. When this fantasy implodes on itself you will be marked as a cult teacher for life, your name all over the internet associated with a possibly dangerous cult, it will be very hard to find a job. Look in the mirror? Are you a millionaire? Are you twenty times yonger? Can you manifest anything out of thin air, have you won the lottery, Have you changed any timeline? Can you even read a deck of cards with the deck covered with paper? Flashlight flicker? Remote view something that isnt a farm animal or a number? This is what the school promises and if anybody can do it, its the teachers and its apparent noone can.

If one person, out of 11,000 wins the pick 4, like $8000 dollars, then everyone should be able to. One person winning who isnt even a teacher doesnt mean the disciplines work. They tout this as proof. This one person. Who isnt even a teacher. Its not even really the lottery pick 4.

Do these teachers actually think they are taking to the dead? Don't they get disappointed after taking orb photos for 4 hours one orb then finally appears over ayes sign, that that means the dead are talking to them?

Take LSD, you will be able to be all powerful in your hallucinations. Way more than the disciplines. Then what. Are you all powerful a god? No you are a lunatic they lock up.

If one person miraculously cures himself from a disease, all the dead people who were here longer and more devoted should have lived.
If Ramtha was really around and real do you think he would allow his daughter to fall into the state she is in? Knowing all the secrets of the universe, life death disease, the brain etc..?
I think some of the teachers know alot. I would love to hear what they think, their doubts, what they went thru. All the waiting and drunkeness and abuse they witnessed.
UKgirl

Unread post by UKgirl »

David ... WOW! Vanilla ...THANK YOU!

Thank you for taking the time to consider this question and write this post. I am very grateful for this information, sadly I suspected as much but I didn't want to really believe it. I am a couple of weeks down the ex-RSE track now and am feeling really good about it all. No going back that's for sure. I told my RSE friends that I had found this forum and about Glen Cunningham and Jeff Knights videos. Unfortunately they don't want to know about the 'anti Ramtha negativity' saying "that information has been around for a long time" and reminding me of all the beautiful teachings we have heard from Ramtha and JZ. A few of them have been deafeningly (is that a word?) silent, and the others just feel sad for me and consider me 'lost' to them now. I am on the outer, but know that a little time and space from it all will sort out which of them are true friends who are able to still love and accept me for my beliefs that are now different to theirs.

Thank you to all the moderators and members who post.
I wish you all the best
UKgirl

"The truth will set you free"
tree

Unread post by tree »

I am going to throw my two cents in here and say,
as David said that the likes of Michael Wright, Gregory Simmons, Stephen Klein, James Flick , Robert Hoffman, Pavel Mikoloski, Miceal Ledwidth and 'others' DO know.

I also know that a few teachers on the world tour do NOT know and therefore perpetuate the nonsense. Some of these people actually do NOT work on the premises, but only on the world tour.

I also think that people who are on staff in the barn hallway who at some point, heard, or had a realization (especially with the show jz and james flick put on) that this could be a fraud, but part of them is still brain washed, the other part still needs a job to survive.
So, they put up and shut up.
Several, whom I think have discovered for themselves along the way, pull back and request not to be
"green leads" as they know there are myriads of others who will jump at the chance.
There are several departments that are sheep, in nature, if you will.
There are several other departments that think they are the all mighty motor of the wheel that turns.
Then there are people in other departments who just don't give a crap and just do their job. Some attend events, some do not.

I think it would be very difficult to actually classify all staff into one big heap as they too, are in various stages of realization.

Return to “Lawsuits & Court cases - JZK,Inc - latest lawsuit - RSE Music Copyright Infringments”