Scamtha and the CIA

Many experiences have happened during these techniques, known as disciplines, at RSE. People have been hurt physically, emotionally, and otherwise. Post your experiences.
FreeNow

Scamtha and the CIA

Unread post by FreeNow »

Have you listened to Nancy and Elena at their KRSE radio show? I had emailed Elena and told her something that I hadn't told another soul. They were very, very nice to me. Well at my beginners Ramtha looked directly at me and repeated it. That helped hook me. But now I see that that information must have been passed on to JZ. Years ago I emailed Stuart Swerdlow and asked him him if, in his opinion, RSE was a CIA mind control organization and he replied Yes.

So I am wondering who are her controllers?

Do they use psychotronic mind control machines on students?

I am not accusing but just wondering how much of the religious/new age spiritual stuff is actually government mind control?
Keep the greater good at heart.
RoyGBiv

Re: Scamtha and the CIA

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

suggestion: use critical thinking skills and ask yourself
1) how the Agency would benefit from influencing a small number of backwoods New Agers
2) whether persistence of such a program over 30 yr has produced benefit to the agenda
3) if anything happening at the Ranch affects geopolitics/national security, which are the foci of the agency

maybe -consider this- we've been influenced to see conspiracy behind everything and moreover, have been influenced into a paranoid mindset. A critical thinker would say, "yeh right, as if I'm important enough for them to bother with."

Would the outlay of resources be justified for the result? No, we're not that important, I think.
submitted for your consideration,
Roy
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data ... 080100.PDF

Start on page 17.

Thank you Roy, will consider.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I know Stewart Swerdlow claims to be some sort of insider with secret knowledge of a time travel and teleportation project in Montauk Point, New York. There is a big mysterious looking UHF band radar dish there that was part of a network called SAGE that was in operation in the 1960s and 1970s. There were in fact, I believe, five SAGE installations in the continental US. One of my good friends was indeed a technician responsible for the high power radio electronics used in the SAGE installation at Montauk Point. Then description of the actual use of the RADAR is much more prosaic than time travel. The UHF frequency is high enough to resolve aircraft accurately, but still low enough to have over the horizon reach. Much better systems such as the PAVE PAWS use synthetic aperture phased array (not physically moving) antennas and computer processing for greater resolution and range. Probing for Soviet bombers was the mission.

I am pretty sure that E=M(C squared) is still a fundamentally valid equation. This says you need thousands of Terajoules of energy to manifest even a few grams of matter, much less a whole person or a large ship. There simply is no power source at Montauk Point capable of producing that sort of energy. According to my friend, the Klystron amplifier array used in the SAGE transmitter was capable of around one to ten Megawatts of output for a few milliseconds.

I have heard Stewart Swerdlow on AM Coast to Coast, and I hear a pretty huge credibility gap, or credibility gulf, between Mr. swerdlow's double talk and what my friend told me that is reasonable from an engineering perspective.

As far as Judy Knight being fed students' personal information, I absolutely believe it is possible, even likely. It does not take any more computer power than an average desktop computer and Microsoft Access database to correlate any student e-mails to Beyond the Ordinary to your student record at Ramtha's School of Enlightenment. How better to hook you, than to make it seem as if the Ramtha character seems to be omniscient? There is also unconfirmed speculation that there are microphones planted in strategic locations on the RSE campus to pick up student scuttlebutt, that the Ramtha character can later use in the arena to scold students. The staff can also quite easily just happen to leave their two-way radios stuck in transmit so Judy Knight can monitor student gossip while Ramtha is supposedly taking a [cocaine] break.

I don't think psychotronics, the CIA, or any exotic technology is required to explain how Judy Knight gets her inside dope for the Ramtha character. It is just good old spying, the likes of which any municipal police department or private eye can do, along with a bit of quick fingered database work.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

good insights Ockham, not that I need to tell you that-
@Freenow, use your critical thinking skills again, revisit the link you posted, and review the table of contents for that publication. FDA responsible for PMS? The article re: JZK, yes, it's pretty damning, but one of the wonderful things about being free is that you get to draw your OWN conclusions from things.

She's a charlatan, a thief, a spiritual rapist, and is too egotistical to follow anyone's agenda but her own. Even the Agency couldn't throw a harness on that one.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Roy, I'm really proud of your accomplishments. You haven't been out very long and you thought through the scenario very logically. No offense FreeNow but listen to Roy.

My family has been in a long time and there's no way they would look at the proposed questions and respond like Roy did. I know I wouldn't have at one time.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

I think the students are being experimented on..is a possibility. I used to see university students asking for volunteers to be studied. Its 1000 people at a time in one place doing weird things. But I am sure the scientists conclude that there is nothing out of the ordinary. No magic at all. Just why all these people worship a woman who says she is a god named Ramtha, should be of interest. Or why people blindfolded really believe they are dancing with orbs who are themselves after they are dead. What else can you make them believe? Without question? Like zombies? Its interesting. I am suire many people want to have JZ's power over people. Have them sell everything- give to the school and try to get her on Oprah. Movie stars in her pocket.

I myself used to write Jz all the time when I heard disturbing gossip about some of the criminal students. Years ago. Students do this thinking she will do something. But students write Jz all the time telling her everything they know.

What did Stewart say about why he thinks RSE is mind control experiment? Is there a reason?
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I'll say RSE is a mind control experiment... with Judy Knight as the experimenter seeing what ridiculous load of crap she can get people to come to RSE to hear: like Yelm is on giant underground rollers and that will somehow save ramsters if Mt. Rainier blows its top.... with Knight as the experimenter seeing what ridiculous behaviors she can get people to do: like so-called Paradise Beach, sitting out in the rain for days in soaking clothing and no food.

Watch the Glen Cunningham videos (http://wideeyecinema.org/index.html?p=685). Mr. Cunningham, a former Judy Knight body guard, describes Judy Knight watching the bumbling students out in the field and Knight making snide remarks about the students. It seems clear that Judy Knight gets her rocks off seeing how far she can push the envelope of silliness and still string her paying customers along to keep paying over and over for the same retread story. There's your mind control experiment! CIA need not apply.

I used to wonder if Knight suckered herself into believing the Ramtha story. The longer I've followed Knight's antics, the more thoroughly I am convinced Knight is completely aware she is peddling a gaint load of horse manure.
seriously

I would bet my entire 401k the CIA is not involved.

JZ likes money which allows her to own a mansion, have a staff, drive a Rolls Royce, etc.
JZ likes adoration. She has thousands of people treating her like a god and hanging on her every word. She has lackeys like "Dr." Greg and others kissing her butt.

It's that simple.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

In Margaret Singer's book, Cults in Our Midst, she describes cultic control as an unauthorized, unconsented, unethical form of mind control experimentation on unknowing subjects. The purposes of JZ's experiment appear to be:
-harvest as much money as possible from longterm students in every conceivable way
-generate quick cash from short term students through use of mandatories and streamed events, on-demand streams, etc
-exercise her willful control and indulge her need for adulation over as wide a population as possible
-attain some sort of faux credibility by manipulating media and local politics, paying off scientists to conduct uncontrolled, non-peer reviewed studies, and spinning inconclusive results in her favor, in order to prop up the house of cards that is the Ramtha character. Rubbing elbows with celebs probably makes her feel worthy and important.

what results is an artifice of derived meanings with little actual substance, and the artifice benefits JZ and JZ alone. Everyone else is a cash cow to be milked, a shill, or a disposable co-conspirator. That's the pattern I see anyway.
Paul

Unread post by Paul »

Great posts on this thread.
Many people will pay $$ top dollar for they consider "exclusive knowledge". It works great for brokers in the stock market or brokers for business deals. JZ/Scamtha used the same business model with conspiracy theories, and making people feel like rebels against the machine of the "CIA" and "Secret Government". Then along came the internet and cable shows that constantly bombard the public with the same nonsense as Scamtha. Now JZ's babble does not sound so "exclusive" and her drunk predictions have been heard a thousand different ways.

Boring.
Boring.
Boring.

The CIA did not take anything from Scamtha; only Hollywood did with all their manufactured crappy documentaries.
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

For YEARS JZ 'charged' her victims to not watch TV, as the television was full of so many brain washing and manipulation techniques. After looking back at everything JZ 'taught' during this time, you could match her weekly teaching with whatever had been on television the week prior, allowing me to understand why she didn't want her victims watching the same television she was drawing this 'enlightened' information from. I also remember the whole 'trance formation of america' BS, where JZ had the authors come 'teach'. This was during the politicians are evil reptilians, one world order, conspiracy theory galore days, where the only person you could count on telling the truth according to jz knight, was jz knight, and she had people so scared they would do ANYTHING to be safe, disregarding the reality that it was jz knight creating the fear in the first place.
Even though I understand and comprehend the game she played with my mind, it still amazes me how willing I was to believe the things she said, however contrary to common sense or reason they were. There are people who I know will read this site, who question now as I questioned then. I want all of these people to know that it is good to question, it doesn't make you a bad person to doubt or have misgiving about the things JZ is trying to convince you of, it makes you an intelligent human being, who knows they are being misled.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

This is a little off topic, but related... You're right, Free. Everything at RSE is purloined stuff from Internet web sites, old books, or cable TV shows. I laughed that my ramster friends paid $1500 USD in March 2011 to watch an, RSE, "event," where they were treated to watching made up BS about, "James 3," that was a pre-recorded docu-drama TV program that had been shown on History Channel months before. Also featured was Ledwith projecting on the wall animation from a Jet Propulsion Laboratory web site showing the scary looking track of a comet seeming to be aimed at Earth. Ledwith manipulated the view angle to make it appear there would be impact. Had the controls been adjusted slightly differently, it would have been obvious that the comet was actually moving well outside the plans of Earth's orbit. What RSE devotees paid dearly to hear could easily been had virtually for free through public channels... and obtained without the the inaccurate hyperbole slathered on by RSE lecturers and the Ramtha character.

I laughed that there was Ledwith citing information from a JPL web site as supposed cataclysmic comet impact coming in September, even though Judy Knight had previously pontificated that NASA means, "Never A Straight Answer." So which way is it? NASA is a government UFO cover-up conspiracy, or is it an accurate source of information worthy of supporting Ledwith's hare-brained pseudoscience distortions?
freemind

Unread post by freemind »

Micael conferences are like you tube recopillation of the week, plus a few bottles of wine, so the people can say," how wise is this man".But of course not like the ram.
seriously

the politicians are evil reptilians, one world order, conspiracy theory galore days
Freemysoul, your post was great. My youth was filled with so much illogical fear and anxiety. Unfortunately, I was too young to realize it was so stupid. "Our politicians are aliens." Really????? Unfortunately, my family continues to envelop themselves in every ridiculous thing JZ find on conspiracy websites and spouts off about.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

I think my theory about the CIA being involved in RSE is valid because it is highly possible other cults are CIA controlled also.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvfwN3Ekjys

Jonestown Not A Mass Suicide Pt 1 - Neil Sanders
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I suppose stranger things have happened. The US government is pretty well known for its incompetence in managing just about anything in which the government gets involved. Perhaps RSE is MKUltra, mark 2. Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra If so, it doesn't seem like the CIA is getting a very good return on any investments it has in RSE as a mind control experiment. If the purpose is to create Manchurian Candidate Ref: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Manchurian_Candidate sleepers, then RSE isn't producing much in the way of results. The CIA has gotten what from the RSE investment: Shirley McClain and Selma Hayek that can be triggered as their Manchurian movie stars?

I feel pretty sure that RSE is the personal mind control experiment of Judy Knight and her collection of friends for their own financial enrichment, entertainment and self aggrandizement.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Hi Freenow,

I agree with david about posting conspiracy links on the site. I do however think that the idea that RSE or any other similar type group might be used for fuel for other fires is not too far fetched. I also think however that the idea of thinking to ones self that they may have been part of a government sponsored mind control experiment is a similar line of thought of being part of an elite group, be it RSE, an alien abduction group, or an ex cia mind control group. One must look to recognize this type of thinking and how it might evolve.

I have done fairly extensive research on the subject and found no concrete links to RSE. That said, given the past history of certain extentions of governments from around the world fair game for experiments of this sort have always drawn from closed societies such as prisons, mental health wards, military, etc. So , to consider that an organisation such as RSE might be targeted to conduct something similar would not be a unusual consideration. After all, most people involved are estranged from their families and past friends, live in a communication vacume, some come in desperation of cures, many would not be looked at as credible witnesses because of their RSE commitment. Just one more reason why not to commit to a group such as RSE.

In any event,remember that just because experiments have and may be taking place as we speak (see many governments current attempts to build "super soldiers") This does not paint the organizations with the same brush as the persons carrying out the experiments.
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

That's okay, you don't have to agree, just a theory. David you have my 100% permission to delete this thread If you want. No hard feelings.
Angelette

Unread post by Angelette »

hey if you can get a group of people thinking they can see through blindoflds and catch their future orb selves looking down upon them, or stare for hours and hour at flashlights ot lose all their money gambling,blowing out passing out throught he breath techniques, it would be really interesting to spy on, behavior modifcation they call it right

Return to “The Teachings, The Labyrinth, The Tank, Field Work, The Audiences, C&E, The Disciplines”