a guy that did a talk on his "breatharian " lifestyle?

Wonderful on the outside Treacherous on the inside....! Cults have millions of members around the world who also thought they were immune.
Phoenix

Unread post by Phoenix »

I remember there was a guy that did a talk on his "breatharian " lifestyle ( I did not, personally, view this talk,but heard of it later)- Not consumming food for nourishment, but living solely off the "breath". He was seen later eating hot dogs at a food stand that was across the street from Rainier Market. I can't remember the name of the hot dog place...

I will say this and it can be believed or not, I did do the color cards at an event for the prescribed time (it seemed a long time) and was %100 spot on. If there is a question as to the integrity of my partner, my partner was my husband and there was no attachment for him to lie for me. But more than that, I absolutely knew what they were. I could feel each card differently. I don't know that I could replicate that experience easily.
Ockham

Re: a guy that did a talk on his "breatharian " lifestyle

Unread post by Ockham »

One might say the Breathairian guy was so hungry tbat he was inhaling his food at the hot dog stand! :-)

My ramster friends mentioned an Indian guru several years ago that was supposesly a breathairian. There was even a web site about the guy. It didn' t exactly strike me that the guru was observed not eating under strictly monitored conditions, and it would have been easy for the guru to cheat wbile his monitors weren't hovering over him. The guru also had the luxury of being stationary in a hospital bed for the duration of the experiment, using hardly any energy compared to practical real life walking about and doing things.

All in all, it is like moving poker cbips or making book pages flip... entertaining but not of much practical value.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello Phoenix, welcome to EMF.
A black guy that claimed he did not eat food or even to sleep, that he fed off the air we breathed.... Wow very impressive to us fledgling masters :oops:
He carried around a newspaper article reporting on his feats of amazing strength, sold his DIY Breatharian books 'personally signed'..
A beautiful blond woman tagged along by his side. He arrived in Yelm circa 1991, just a few months later disappeared into thin air .. :roll:
I asked one of his RSE women disciples what had become of this amazing man?
Are you kidding she answered, I caught him in Lacey eating hamburgers.... and he split town with his bimbo.
His game was up....His name was Wiley Brooks :roll:

David

Related:
The Fascinating Wiley Brooks - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2yh7J4BJLE

Breatharianism - Breatharian Wiley Brooks on the Tomorrow Show with Tom Snyder (12-09-1981). - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rybFmE2qtaw
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Re: a guy that did a talk on his "breatharian " lifestyle?

Unread post by Vanilla »

Ramtha's lifestyle: Eat red meat, drink sevreal bottles red wine, large turkey legs, cheese, smoke pipes, hate fish, doesnt know what a carrot is, thinks organic farmers are ugly...

Jz's lifestyle, drink coca cola, eat burritos, 5 hour energy drink, reservatrol, prozac, vitamin shots, white russians
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I remember people litterally starving themselves to death. It was early to mid 90's, believing the prana energy teachings. A few became so thin they had to be hospitalized.

Vanilla you can add horrid fruit to your list! :lol:
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Ramtha is afraid of fruit, especially if I this organically produced -- because Ramtha imparted us with the gnostic truth that organic farmers are ugly. :D

Return to “Destructive Manipulative Sects/Cults/Corperations, Cult Leaders Other Than RSE/JZ Knight”