Bio channel, my ghost story

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Rooster

Bio channel, my ghost story

Unread post by Rooster »

Yes, was told to watch Bio channel my ghost story tonight 8:00. It is still on later at 10.00. Moth man...at Rse... :lol: .
It was very credible.. :roll: ..Not!
I remember teachings of Mothman, who brings chaos. I was terrified of mothman with the red glowing eyes. I was afraid I would be seen and bad things would occur in my life. At times so afraid, that when something happened. I thought it must be The mothman.
I think the story may have changed a bit over the years after watching the bio channel. Oh, should I be paying attention? Is moth man communicating with me? My wood door has a mothman on it too!!! ( Mothman was seen in a wood door, as wings and eyes. You know how wood doors are. That is for those who did not see or hear about it. Just thought looney tune. Hmm...but I remember after hearing the teachings how I felt for awhile.
seriously

Re: Bio channel, my ghost story

Unread post by seriously »

Here's the wrap up by the host of the show. He can't be more than 20. It's so convincing. Didn't JZ/Ramtha blame a light going out during an event on Mothman? Funny.

http://www.aetv.com/classic/video/ryan- ... al%20State

Mothman, I don't believe you exist. I welcome you into my home and terrorize away. Attack me relentlessly with all the evil you possess.

Ramtha, see above and the same offer applies to your big bad nonexistent self.

Oh, all of the aliens Ramtha says exist; come on in and dissect me, sample my DNA or just beam me up and take me to your home planet as your servant or main course at your next barbeque.

Evil Orb spirits in bars that Ramtha warns of; knock the beer out of my hand and possess me. Make me do your bidding evil orb spirits. Let's make some bad choices.

If any other members of the Great White Brotherhood besides Ramtha would like to strike me down, please do so at your earliest convenience.

I patiently await my demise,

Seriously.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Seriously...

You're seriously funny!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Lol.... you remember the bar orbs, seriously! I do not know many that remeber that story.

David, should the Olympia fire department consider Mothman a danger? He did set a fire to one of the speakers. I think the appearance of mothman could be considered a fire hazard. Maybe a hazard of any other chaos? Lol...hmmm... maybe besides pocketing money, the fire dept. sees hazard as and act of a God or Mothman? Just saying, as it is a bunch of hog wash.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Lol.... you remember the bar orbs, seriously! I do not know many that remeber that story.

David, should the Olympia fire department consider Mothman a danger? He did set a fire to one of the speakers. I think the appearance of mothman could be considered a fire hazard. Maybe a hazard of any other chaos? Lol...hmmm... maybe besides pocketing money, the fire dept. sees hazard as and act of a God or Mothman? Just saying, as it is a bunch of hog wash.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

David, should the Olympia fire department consider Mothman a danger? He did set a fire to one of the speakers.
That's the second hearty chuckle I've had on EMF in six months.... :D
Thanks for that Rooster...
But shuuuuuush...
I don't think JZK's Mothman Mike Wright wants to see any information about fires at RSE made public on EMF... :idea:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Bar orbs?? My memory is a little dusty here but I remember in the very early 90's being told about these life sucking beings :roll: that hang around the bars in the "market place". My memory brings up pictures of them draped across door openings, dangling, waiting for the unsuspecting human that has been drinking, to do what?? I don't even know?! I guess, suck the life out of me or use up my light or energy or something. I remember emotions being involved in this process. They were supposed to be some kind of low level something or others..... Ha! So, so silly! It just plays along with all that fear, doom, everything is out to get me shit.. BLAH! But oh don't forget, you are a GOD! But don't go here, don't go there, don't eat this, don't eat that, don't involve yourself with these people, don't involve yourself with those people....... Scare scare scare... Fear fear fear... Stay stay stay, here in Yelm, where you are safe. From what? Normal, healthy, critical thinking people? Oh ya, I get it now!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Sunshine, the reason I found the story of bar orbs, entities important was it is in such contradiction to the old teachings. They would attach to you, if you had drinks. It altered your conscience to let them in and attach to you. The infrared beings did not let go of earthly pleasure, so had to attach to a body to enjoy. So drinking, flirting, sex, smoking were all to be mastered! I remember the way to get rid of them was paradise beach. Sit for days and do nothing, not even food. That would make them go away. So I am sure when the wine ceremonies began, they all came back to have a party! Sorry...LMAO!
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Anyone remember the 'super spin move' JZ taught us to just spin those little enfared bastards right off of you? Each time I would spin those imaginary turds off, it took me back to playground windmills, (which is exactly what it was). I'm pretty sure it was a blue college teaching, because this is where JZ is at her most creative and imparts her most 'advanced' teachings. nonsense, all of it
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I remember the bar orbs because my Dad told me about them. I play guitar in bars on occasion and was warned. I think about this and it makes me half sick knowing he believes it. He showed up one time to see a band I was playing with and he was all dressed up in this weird disguise. I don't know if he thought he would trick the energy hungry orbs/spirits. Uhhhhhh, who knows.

It's all so dumb and being on the outside now its obvious to us.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Lol, I remember that freemysoul....nasty little buggers! Lol....
I can see my dad showing up disguised. That's funny seriously. So I guess at the rse drinking barn they are all familiar with....lol!! At least they all have a little drinking buddy. :lol:
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Another destructive fear tactic in the repertoire of JZ's sick and seductive playbook..........if you can scare the shit out of people with untruths or outlandish claims, you become their redeemer. Clever, but so was Joseph Goebbels.

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”