RSE student Fiona Regan shot herself

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
RoyGBiv

RSE student Fiona Regan shot herself

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

Cliff Keeslar, a few weeks ago.
This last week, Chris Dacek died at age 45. Esophageal varices got him.
Fiona Regan, the "kerfuffle girl" apparently shot her dog and then herself in her bathtub, if the grapevine is accurate.
Ockham

Re: recent

Unread post by Ockham »

My condolences to the departed (hoping any pain they endured was brief) and to their families (for their loss of their loved ones).

Note the following: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esophageal_varices

It is interesting that esophageal varies is a side effect of cirrhosis disease of the liver. Cirrhosis may be caused by chronic over consumption of alcohol. Where is chronic over consumption of alcohol an institutional mandate? I think we know.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: recent

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Very sorry to hear this RoyGBiv

This is horrible..
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Fiona Regan apparently shot herself

Irish RSE member Fiona Regan .....
Fiona Regan ...
Well, I would like to comment on the recent kerfuffle with RSE & the Enlighten Me Free person/group. A few things spring to mind instantly & I am going to address these things since they keep coming up for the community at large it seems.
Fiona Regan ...
There is nothing that would sway my mind nor my heart away from the deep respect & profound love that I have for my teacher. Nothing. Never. And people can offer many opinions about videos; taking things/ language/ words, out of context, into context, this way, that way… Revealing little more, in the process – than their own ignorance of the subject at hand. I want to speak to some of the things that are being said, because I love this great teacher.
Fiona Regan ...
2) JZ Knight is not Ramtha the Enlightened One.
She has been systematically, scientifically tested a few times & the scientists testing her autonomic responses compared to Ramtha’s autonomic responses agreed that there was no way she could fake the responses, since they were so hugely different. When Ramtha is using the body – the brainwave frequency is in delta – that is DEEP SLEEP for mere mortals. .
Fiona Regan ...
Coming through the processes of this school, I can safely say his methods work astoundingly well. I have changed so much under Ramtha’s tutelage…. And I am deeply grateful for that.
Newsletter for Ramtha's School of Enlightenment
Posted: November 16th, 2012 - Featured Articles, JZ Knight, News Headlines
http://www.rse-newsletter.com/2012/11/f ... fuffleâ?¦/
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

This is concerning to me because on outside Ms. Regan doesn't sound like a person who would become suicidal a mere year after her newsletter remarks. Ms. Regan is clearly devoted to Ramtha but she doesn't come across as patently unstable. In a way she sounds like the people I know who have moved to Yelm, WA to be close to RSE. They seem normal, though very Ramtha devoted, on the outside. I wonder if my friends could make the same choice as Ms. Regan did.

"Ramtha," seems from my arm's length view to have lowered the doomsday rhetoric below the levels of 2011. It seems like doomsday should have been less of a factor in the choice for suicide. Could it have been an, "Aha!," moment where some inconsistency made Ms. Regan finally question the existance of, "Ramtha?" Could the shock of suddenly having no Ramtha after years of devotion have been too much to bear?

The underpinnings of RSE philosophy in, Ramtha (so called White Book), A Beginners Guide to Creating Reality, and other JZK, Inc. texts appear to stress an amoral view of the universe without right or wrong, just the reality one creates with the mind. In what ways were the RSE teachings an influence? Did Ms. Regan only see herself as crossing to a different dimension for a visit, and the suicide was not reflective of a particular displeasure with our regular four dimensional universe?

It is too bad we don't have any means to ask the suicidal person after the fact, "why did you do that?"
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

I am confused. I am not sure, but is there another fiona Regan or is this the same one? This accident was in 2012.

http://www.yelmonline.com/news/top_news ... 94059.html
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Never mind. David you can delete the above if you want. I thought it was Fiona that died in this accident as well. Just goes to show how your mind can play tricks on you.
Ruby

Unread post by Ruby »

Is this the same Fiona Regan? Very sad if it is.

"A Helping Hand for Fiona Regan"

http://www.mastersconnection.com/newsle ... d2012.html

Is there a death notice?
Ruby

Unread post by Ruby »

JZ knight has a statement about this on her website.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Patch.com has a brief article with a clear explanation:

http://puyallup.patch.com/groups/police ... a4879c9a8e

This is indeed sad. My sympathies to all those involved. It seems like the God I am and I create everything in my reality philosophy of RSE certainly could have been instrumental in Ms. Regan's choice. Fiona would have to face resolving why, according to RSE philosophy, her intent would have led her to create this reality. I can see how dealing with the grief of the other woman being killed in the wreck would be too much to bear.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Fiona's body was found on the 9th February 2014.
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

The car accident in 2012 trashed her life; imagine being an Irish citizen in a foreign country with no health insurance or eligibility for benefits, making only a subsistence income with no savings... and we know where her $ probably went!! Very vulnerable position.

One night in 2012 she falls asleep, drifts across center line, has a head-on wreck on a country road. One person dead, another seriously injured, and Fiona herself with a fractured skull, sternum, and other injuries. Can't work. Loses home. Car only had liability insurance and was totaled, so now has no car. No family or support system in this country.
After discharge from the hospital, can't work and has no money. Staying at various friends' houses because she needs help and after a head injury, very confused on top of all the jacked-up thinking promoted by RSE. Big American healthcare bills start rolling in and not long after that, the collectors start harassing. The person she killed gets buried and maybe the family wants to sue. The reality of the situation closes in.
In typical RSE fashion, gets told she created it... and believes that drawing a card will fix it. Somehow gets to a couple events, wins 80 bucks gambling, tries to keep her hopes up. Nothing changes and desperation sets in. No one around her steps in, because of their belief system derived from JZ Knight's floor show. Suicide becomes preferable to the pain.

Unfortunately, not the first student this has happened to.

As I said in the first post I have no confirmation of Fiona's cause of death yet, and JZ is mounting a damage control/PR campaign to repress discussion, so it may be quite some time before the truth of this is known, but the story as I've put it together sounds likely to me, and all too familiar.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Such a time line of overwhelming events for this young lady, and like everybody who comes to Yelm from all over the world, (the calling from ramtha, I have heard it many of times with my own ears) to find "their god" is met with so many tragic events and no support. Sounds way to familiar in many ways, may god bless her and her family!!!!
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

I just got confirmation (to my satisfaction) today that she did indeed shoot the dog and herself in the bathroom. It's being talked about quietly amongst the Ramsters but they're being very careful who they talk to.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

This is very sad because Fiona apparently left behind parents, siblings and husband in Ireland.

I ran across the following obituary notice: http://www.rip.ie/showdn.php?dn=217625
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

:sad:
it appears she got a burial with a Roman Catholic service near Dublin.

How ironic.
How beautiful that her family would do this for closure and keep her in the family.
RoyGBiv

Re: RSE student Fiona Regan shot herself

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

Her local memorial service was held last night in Tenino, (15 convenient miles of separation from Yelm). I didn't attend, but the person conducting the memorial was scheduled to be none other than the infamous Miceal Ledwith, which lends a bitterly ironic note to Fiona's proper Catholic burial in her home county yesterday.

Miceal Ledwith is one of JZ Knight's head honchos, and is a defrocked Irish Catholic priest who left Ireland amid numerous accusations of pedophilia and sexual misconduct while he was the Monsignor of a school for boys, if I remember correctly. The Church fired him and removed his priesthood, so he went and insinuated himself into the cult here and has become an "authority" on pseudoscience based teachings of his own. I bet JZ keeps him on a short leash, so it's unlikely he conducted the ceremony without RSE approval. How sick can you get. That guy gave me the creeps even when I was a believer. bhhhhrr
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank goodness that Fiona received a proper memorial service in hr home country.

That is an ironry that in the USA, Ledwith was chosen for the eulogy speaker. Ledwidth was booted out of the Church in Ireland for alleged abuses. This is detailed in a document called the Ferns report: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferns_Report

Ledwith is one of the supposed expert talking heads in the, "Bleep," movie. Ledwith also has a New Age web site and book called Hamburger Universe. Ledwith is also Judy Knight's astrophysics expert responsible for intentionally distorting animation obtained from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory web site, used to support his dire predictions that the Earth would be obliterated by Comet C Elenin X1. I recall the Ledwith comet prediction well becuasue my friends in RSE were more upset than they usually were over Knight's doomsday lecturing.

Judy Knight appears to have an axe to grind with the Church, and I feel she keeps Ledwith around in what Knight feels is an act of revenge against the Church. Knight would probably see using Ledwith to deliver the eulogy as a prime opportunity to deliver a tweak to the Church. I have my doubts that Knight cares much about Fiona beyond whatever political gain Knight thinks she can get out of the situation.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Wow.... Thank you RoyGBiv, for that detailed breakdown of the events leading up to Fiona's death. While I was reading, I got this all too familiar feeling. Although I, in no way experienced even similar experiences as Fiona, the state of mind and/or feelings associated were familiar to me. For me, I was young, 18 years old, pregnant and left alone all day in a trailor in a field with no power, running water or even any food at times. I remember sneaking over to the neighbors house to eat peanut butter on bread as not to starve. This environment was torture but I endured it as it was not recoginized by anyone as strange or wrong. I of course had my son and struggled to be a mother, something I had absolutely no idea how to do, alone all day as his father went to work with all the "building crew". No one reached out to me (save one beautiful soul named Jan Marshall who, very, very sadly, was killed in a head-on collision before my son was barely one years old) Everyone around me walked around as if I should just know what the hell I was doing. I was depressed, had no support and it all appeared to be normal which made me feel insane, like I was crazy for feeling so lost and abandoned and scared. I honestly don't know how I lived through those times. I'm grateful to be out of r$e, but 17 years later.. I am still trying to rebuild my life. Might sound pathetic, I know, but the damage, confusion, and utter dispair has taken a very long time to unravel and repair. I do have to say that I have healed more in the one year since finding EMF than I did in the 15-16 years leading up to this point so thank you David and EMF and everyone on here.. You have all had a hugely positive impact on my life.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RSE Newsletter Masters Connection December 22nd, 2012
Donations Needed for Fiona Regan

As many of you know, fellow student Fiona Regan was involved in an automobile accident 12/6/12. She sustained a fractured skull, fractured sternum, broken nose and face lacerations, along with eight broken ribs. She remained in the hospital for 6 days and subsequently has been staying at private homes until she is well enough to return to her own home.
Unfortunately, Fiona will not be able to work for some time and has no health insurance or savings. Her car was totaled and she did not have collision coverage so she will have to buy a vehicle at some point.
An account has been established for Fiona at KeyBank. To contribute, simply go to any KeyBank--Account name is : FIONA REGAN DONATION ACCOUNT # 471491008549
Any assistance would be of tremendous help to Fiona and greatly appreciated.
For further information, contact Lois Willman at loiswillman@gmail.com

Copyright MastersConnection 2020 all rights reserved
http://www.mastersconnection.com/newsle ... d2012.html
Fiona Regan.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”