Can we 'wonder' off into the stars tonight?

The moderators will move off-topic posts from other threads, to here, where you're These This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Please DO NOT start NEW topic threads here
MindState

Can we 'wonder' off into the stars tonight?

Unread post by MindState »

-Moderator Comment-
A little Housekeeping.
MindState's post's "Can we 'wonder' off into the stars tonight?"
have been split from > View Topic: Separating fact from fiction. CT
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2457
and moved to our Off Topic - Recycle Thread.

Thank you for your support and understanding.

David

Hello again forever,

Can we 'wonder' off into the stars tonight? It will be beautiful! I do promise.

The challenging thing with this question "Is ramtha real?" is that the only 'real' someone we can look at is ourselves. This means that we need not 'channel' anything. What is "channeling" anyway? I don't know. I don't know anything. Except that I am 'me'.....and the only thing else is 'universal-mind'.
MindState

"Can we 'wonder' off into the stars tonight?"

When we look at 'reality' we hopefully will come to realize that 'nothing can be proven'. When someone out there 'wins the lotto'.....the 'path of how they secured that win' is infinitely unknown. This is why it is completely crazy that RSE is celebrating these wins as 'attributed to the great work'. Lotto wins are 'mundane'.

There's only 2 sides of the fence. Either these experiences are like entering a dream world and when you come out of it...you feel like you woke from a dream. Or..........it is completely sober...and normal....and 'real'.
MindState

* I will note in bold............sometimes people 'do' appear to go crazy from time to time. However, it is truly crazy to assume you know what you are 'observing'.
MindState

Oh and forever,

Beautiful forever.....I 'did' teach you how to do 'magic'. I assure you with....all I own...my house ...and the kitchen sink that I am 'no performer of cheap tricks'.

Again you will hear my voice telling you what you already know...........

"know thy self"

When you will do that, you will understand what is meant by getting in the closet and shutting the door. You will be 'untouchable'.

It's a beautiful night! :)
freemysoul

Re: Can we 'wonder' off into the stars tonight?

Unread post by freemysoul »

Enough already with your soapbox sermons Mindstate. You are no different or special or capable of 'magic' than David Copperfield, and claiming you are only leaves rational people concerned for you. If you are here to convert people to your own form of jz knights nonsense, not only are you wasting your time, but insulting the fundamental bedrock of this site. Come down from your high horse and pulpit, and if you're here for the right reasons, the people here will teach you more than you could possibly imagine.

Return to “Off Topic Posts - Recycle Bin - Really Weird Stuff - Moved to Here”