JZ is Marlyn Monroe and Ramtha/Ramus is JFK and RFK

This is a thread to debate the pseudoscience that RSE promotes, versus the science of our current day.
forever

JZ is Marlyn Monroe and Ramtha/Ramus is JFK and RFK

Unread post by forever »

I read the article Joe? posted on Bryd. As well as "hollow earth" posts. Apparently i missed something because i have no reference for Zorro. Makes sense actually. Something about JR makes sense?

I agree entirely that we are in a "rendering" at this time. Here's the problem:

Christianity vs new age.

Christianity has not been destroyed by external attacks no more than respect for our political leaders has. Christianity historically has been tyranny. Hypocritical and also has left MANY disillusioned and destroyed in it's wake. The same as RSE. Is there anything sacred that is not destroyed by self serving humanity?

Lord Of The Rings. Albeit fictional there's a message in it, " power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". Power is a HEAVY load, temptation.

We are living in an era that because of the abuse of power no one knows who or what to believe. People do not trust their own judgment.

It's a serious matter-soul. Bible says for every man to search out their salvation with fear and trembling"? It also say to guard your mind. So, who and what is anyone to believe? Know thyself.

Return to “Pseudoscience & RSE”