What is the RSE Red Guard?

Ex-students can discuss their experiences with negative interactions from staff; former, current or volunteer positions.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

What is the RSE Red Guard?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I received a PM this morning asking... What is the RSE Red Guard?

Thought this would be educational to share here..
Please share if you have anything to add.
The RSE Red Guard has nothing to do with China.
They sometimes wear red clothing. Knight may uses colors to help identify RSE student ranks, staff members and controllers..
The 'Red Guard' act like an internal police force .. some are armed.
There is also the 'yellow guard' I'm not clear what there main function is, I believe they take care of cleaning and selling RSE merchandise?
And then you have ..wait for it!........The 'Pink Guard' ) Oopsy..I mean Pink Leader's! how sweet..they watched over the children at RSE,
made sure they were not peeking and doing their disciplines properly :-?
They are volunteers from the main RSE student body and appointed by Knights RSE 'security chief'.
They are essentially unpaid workers but receive RSE discounts and 'benefits'.
Convinced they are extra special to 'Ramtha', many are struggling financially to attend RSE.
Several former 'Red Guards told me directly they had spied for JZ Knight!
Were instrumental helping Knight groom targeted RSE members! (think Linda Evans, Salma Hayek,Rebecca Capezio Oppenheimer, Etc...
in order to fool and convince them into believing they had achieved supernatural powers from the teachings and were extra special to 'Ramtha'.. :sad: (think..The RSE Labyrinth) (RSE boot camp indoctrination's)They were afraid to warn others at RSE or speak out for fear of getting sued.
During my time in RSE, Knight also employed the local police for traffic duty at big events when several thousand people attended.
Knight also employs a professional security company with armed guards + dogs to patrol her house and compound at night.
I'm describing the RSE Red Guard mainly during my time in RSE 1989-1997.

Anyone?

David

Related:
RSE "RED GUARD" The Stanford prison experiment.

Post by Vanilla » Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:20 am
Red Guards are like social workers with no training. I have seen once a guy get thrown out because he asked some kids to be quiet at 4 am, so he could get some sleep. The mother freaked out and chaos insults ensued and there they were told him to get his stuff and leave. Maybe somewhere else, but he was gone.

They do things like make sure doors are shut when Ramtha leaves so she can walk back to her mansion. You are locked in. Because Ramtha is so precious. Ramtha is a blood thirsty head cutting off warrior, who can move in and out of time, and know all things, but needs security from old men.

Red Guards...They check your bracelet. They dont care about right and wrong, if you have a seat you bought in the arena, and you are not wearing the color bracelet, they wont let you in. They just follow orders. They can't think. If you need something they have to radio 5 different people.

They like to abuse their power in the maze. They will tell you they will "protect" you if you want to pee and take you somewhere hidden and tell you to pee, hurry up and they watch you. Or walk up to you and say MASTER ARE YOU IGNORING ME? I SAID FOCUS!!!

The guy at the gate makes sure he looks at every person in the eyes. I dont think they have anything else to do but look important.

They let everyone sit where they want, even in the walkways. And at night its impossible to go to the bathroom because they let people sleep even in the restricted walkways and turn out the lights.

They like to tell children not to laugh. They like to kick people out of the smokepit too late at night. They like to tell children not to congregate. And not during "class" sessions either.

They are security guards for god. They are like the templars, sworn to protect and give their life for a warrior who has killed thousands of people. And the only one who has been to the 23rd universe

Pulled from ..RSE "RED GUARD" The Stanford prison experiment. (EMF)
viewtopic.php?f=39&t=1468&p=11592&hilit ... ard#p11592
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Xylofone

Re: What is the RSE Red Guard?

Unread post by Xylofone »

Pretty good!

Red guards are also emotionless zombies that never smile and go through the motions with a straight face that makes one wonder if they're bored out of their red minds... as if they know all the tricks already and aren't impressed... Hrmmm... :?: :!: :lol:
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you Xylofone ,

Yep ..I remember the RSE 'emotionless zombies'
During my last waltz in Ramthaland, I recognized a mate from NZ, a full on zombified red guard master..
showed me the gun he carried.. another 'Oh shit moment' to get the hell out.. :-?

For what its worth..
Some of the names JZ-R gave to the RSE groups zombifieldels... :shock:

Elohim
Ak Men Ra
Om Akad,
Ieaut Alief,
Ieaut Alief Sun and Moon.

:roll:

LostInTheDeltaQuadrant
Mar 4, 2007 - 11:10AM

"Ramtha" formed groups in the school with great pomp and circumstance.
Ak Men Ra was first, then Om Akad, Ieaut Alief, Ieaut Alief Sun and Moon. Have I left any out?
The groups were formed in the 80's and early 90's and "Ramtha" said that they represented propensities in consciousness.
Over the years "Ramtha" made a fuss over the groups by providing them with tee-shirts in order to further strengthen their identities. (Sweatshirts and pants could be purchased in the Annex.)
magine my surprise at the end of the 2006 Primary Retreat when I saw Mike Wright overseeing the sale of the same tee-shirts and other clothing with designated group names. "Ramtha" had always specified YOU CAN ONLY WEAR THE CLOTHING OF YOUR GROUP
(behavior control.) But anyone attending the 2006 Primary Retreat could buy and wear any of the group clothing they wanted to.
Apparently RSE just wanted to get rid of it - and the groups had no meaning beyond control and profit.

EMF Bravenet.com Forum
http://pub43.bravenet.com/forum/static/ ... 1&cmd=show
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

Ridiculous!!

I heard about the "uniforms" from a long-time student.
He talked about his distaste for wearing the "uniform" as if it made him a disappointment to his teacher and he just didn't care.

"Ramtha" sure created a lot of drama for people to engage in. I mean, the conversations people have, the decisions they make, the dilemmas they face... that are all based on the premise of his existence and it's all phony pony show.

I threw all my RSE clothes in the garbage, from years past and some were new with tags :lol:

Return to “About Staff & Cult Leaders: Its All About Me”