America Doesn't Exist. No, really - Ramtha says it's illusion

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
Xylofone

America Doesn't Exist. No, really - Ramtha says it's illusion

Unread post by Xylofone »

Okay, so I'm really torn here. I used to view Steve's blog as kinda cool. A little update here and there on the town of Yelm and a sprinkle of Ramtha thrown in. I don't see it that way anymore. I'm torn because I don't understand how anyone can think anything Ramtha says is even remotely intelligent. Half the time "he" doesn't even connect his points. And the babble... oh Gawd, the babble.

Now I'm completely confused with this post on Steve's blog.

https://yelmcommunity.org/2019/12/ramth ... -this-time

To summarize the points:

1. America doesn't exist and is an illusion.

Oh. Well, that's disappointing. I hope my hamburger isn't an illusion, too.

2. The US has grown fat and lazy because the physical embodiments we know this day in our time genetically came from our non-lazy non-warlord forefathers and foremothers who seeded the land.

Huh?? Que?? I don't understand that, but let's go to the next point before I lose more brain cells trying to figure it out.

3. The US is an illusion and is held in close reality by the Constitution and Bill of Rights, which is our only protection against a wholly enslaved society that is given entertainment, beer, wine, and money. When we're all given these small comfort zones, "they understand this."

Since when are beer, wine, and money considered "comfort zones?" Who is this notorious "they" the great Ram speaketh of? And what do "they" understand?

I'm losing more brain cells, so let's move on.

4. If we the people created a republic form of government, we would hold truth steadfast in our Constitution and if we created a republic we would never have a national debt because the people would be able to issue their own money backed by commodities and resources. The US would sustain forever if we the people were "liken unto its earth, its very ground, for that ground would be divine and supported."

Kk. So, like, who's gonna break the news to the great and powerful Ramtha that "we the people" already formed a republic... and look how that turned out? But never mind all that. Share the wisdom! Ramtha's teachings on the value of protecting the Constitution are just so amazing. I feel all warm and tingly inside. Oh, wait, no, false alarm, I just have to pee.

Mod: Not sure if this should be in the news article section or elsewhere. Move it if you need to!
Ockham

Re: America Doesn't Exist. No, really - Ramtha says it's illusion

Unread post by Ockham »

That’s a nice RSE inspired word salad. Addressing point 4: bartering is recognized in the US, even by the federal government. There’s a line on the 1040 tax form for reporting barter income - not sure how one pays it, as Uncle Sam wants to be paid in Dollars, not promissory notes for chicken eggs from Yelm or whatever. Indeed, the farmer’s market where I live has its own official barter currency. The problem is that outside the venue of the farmer’s market, the barter notes have no recognized value and thus useless anywhere else. Having a central currency upon whose value everyone agrees makes life so much easier.

Whether the US is or isn’t a republic doesn’t really seem to have any connection to bartering or not.

Unless one feels like buying into the deep state is controlled by the Illuminati, the Rothchilds or people who meet at the Bilderberg Hotel, the US seems to check the boxes of being a Republic - mainly the head of state is not a monarch and the people hold the sovereignty of appointing representatives to do their bidding, carrying out governmental functions on the people’s behalf.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Ockham, Xylofone..
So let me get this straight...
Here we have JZRamtha and Mr Klein 'an RSE 'Special Services' employee lecturing others on the merits of the American Republic
and "the value of protecting and defending the Constitution of the United States".
Yet fails to grasp his deep hypocrisy by supporting and promoting a fascist religious cult built upon a hierarchy of devout worshipers who follow the dictates of a megalomaniac cult leader who believes she is an infallible God that will not tolerate questioning or criticism.
Some may say I'm using too strong a word to describe RSE as a fascist cult organization, but lets take a closer look..
Pulled from the web..RE: Republican Government.
Advantages of a Republican Government
Laws made by elected representatives are meant to be fair. If people find laws unfair, they can elect other leaders who can change those laws. A republic allows greater freedom and prosperity. Economic pursuit benefits the entire nation and people are able to live well.Jan 21, 2016
https://study.com/academy/lesson/republ ... -quiz.html
Sounds wonderful, sign me up.. :idea:
As with fascist leaders...JZRamtha's main goal at RSE is to control all areas of a persons life, including work, resources, education, religion and family life. This is fascism at its core.
Which bring me to this sick statement >
“Fuck God’s chosen people! I think they have earned enough cash to have paid their way out of the goddamned gas chambers by now,”
Seattle Weekly https://www.seattleweekly.com/news/amon ... d-of-yelm/
Now ask a person who do they think would have uttered these kind of sentiments?
most would think someone like Adolf Hitler or another demented and dangerous nutjob..
But Mr Klein must knows full well...this was spoken at RSE by his 'great and infallible leader JZRamtha :cry:

But I don't think we are going to read that in Steve's blog anytime soon.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
journeythroughramthaland

Unread post by journeythroughramthaland »

Interesting topic.

I do not find it strange that Steve brought it up in that way now. Especially since JZ has cloaked herself in patriotism recently with her embrace of Trump in the same way she cloaked her self in scientist garb through what the bleep and the Krippner study.

The original wolf in sheeps clothing.

Problem is though, not many are willing to take the full journey in an attempt to understand the Constitution unless they are interested in politics or history. The real story is in the hows and whys of its writing which is illustrated in the Federalist papers. And, like much else, they can be cherry picked to give alternative answers, very much like is being done now through the impeachment bruhaha.

Another problem is that as a document, it is hard to keep up with present day as the thirteenth amendment shows. Where ones rights are taken away if one commits a crime. In fact it actually allows for enslavement. That one will hopefully be amended further, hopefully in the near future.

All one has to do to view the Constitution of JZK is to read any of her COP's. Which does not give rights but takes them away. One of the most important of which would be the right to free speech. Or put another way, the right to be critical of the Government (read JZK Inc.).

That was the basis for the formation of the US Constitution anyway to be free from oppression. Albeit by a bunch of white slave owners.

Of course Steve would never address the issue of democracy in RSE, for that would be to expose the ultimate hypocrisy.

I have an idea!
Impeach Ramtha!!!!
"I respect faith, but doubt is what gets you an education."
-William Mizner
Xylofone

Unread post by Xylofone »

Brilliantly stated. I haven't read the Federalist papers, but everything you said makes sense. I've read bits and pieces of content explaining what is and isn't true about these documents and I was shocked to see that even the declaration of independence wasn't what I was taught in school. Shocker.

I love your idea - impeach Ramtha!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank you, thank you! Great remarks both Xylofone and journeythoughrsmthaland.

Judy Knight sure did cosy up to the Donald Trump cult at lightning speed, didn’t she? I believe she saw a marketing opportunity to Trump’s supporters.

The conditions of participation are ludicrous, RSE claiming Judy Knight has life+ copyright on everything you so much as think or dream about, “Ramtha.” Judy Knight owning one’s thoughts which are essentially the fiber of one’s being would seem to be as anti sovereign as it could be. Unfortunately the COP remains because RSE’s pool of money is likely larger than most any individual who would have the temerity to take on RSE. I had friends who attended RSE and I hoped they would weigh signing such a outrageous document, or perhaps consider crossing out and initialing the mark-up of the particularly egregious parts. It is a contract and either side could modify the terms if both parties agree. There is a lot of duress for the attendees who may have travelled internationally and spent a lot of money to be at the event, so it is not surprising the COPs are almost always signed without any protest.

Return to “News Articles”