Forever Fields values his time in RSE and Ramtha's teachings..

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Forever Fields values his time in RSE and Ramtha's teachings..

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I received word from an old RSE friend Forever Fields (Circa Yelm RSE 1993-98) who very much values his time in RSE and the 'Ramtha teachings..

He asked me to post his views on EMF as he's very busy.
Thank you for sharing Forever.
Please feel free to comment.

David
_______________________________________________________________________________________
My Email exchanges with Forever Fields.

-------Original Message-------

Date: 6/4/2020 4:53:16 PM
To: Forever Fields
Subject: Re: David McCarthy, Sorry you apparently didn't get the Teaching

Hi Forever,
I have many fond memories of our time together.
Re: Forever Fields - Sorry you apparently didn't get the Teaching .
Apparently God needs spokesperson.. :roll:
The 'Teachings'?
How about a conglomeration of plagiarized materials pulled from many other New Age and scientific 'schools of thought'.

David

________________________________________________________________________________

On Thu, Jun 4, 2020, 1:11 AM EMF <enlightenmefree@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Forever,
A new perspective on 'Ramtha's teachings...
Perhaps you missed these pearls of wisdom?
"Ramtha -
“I’m telling you this, every goddamn Mexican family is a Catholic—they’re breeding like fucking rabbits”;
“All gay men were once Catholic women”;
“Fuck God’s chosen people! I think they have earned enough cash to have paid their way out of the goddamned gas chambers by now.”
Here > https://www.seattleweekly.com/news/amon ... d-of-yelm/
And Here > Ramtha Riled | Southern Poverty Law Center
viewtopic.php?f=37&t=2300&p=17573&hilit ... ple#p17573[/quote]

Forever..Please feel free to share your experiences here..
(EMF) Online Debate Forum - Index page
index.php?sid=a1cda16412a04dc47278998def9d5aa1

David

-------Original Message-------
Date: 6/4/2020 11:59:02 PM
To: EMF

Subject: Re: The EnlightenMeFree (EMF) Online Debate Forum - Index page

David: Please post my email to you on your board. I couldn't find where to post, and am so busy nere in NYC,
I just have no time to do so.

Namaste, & Blessings to You..
Date: 6/4/2020 11:41:13 PM

To: EMF

Subject: Re: Among the odd spiritual teachings of JZ Knight, the wizard of Yelm, | Seattle Weekly

EMF

I never heard any such talk as you have described here in the 33 years of Teachings I got.from Ram, 8 years living in Yelm, and I could care less even.if.Ram did say them cause he taught me the Science of my Inner Spirit, which thru focus and exercises
I had many beyond Incredible Epiphanies, out of bodies, and Cosmic shifts, too many to mention.
LIFE CHANGING FOR ME.
Even when JZ got.drunk and channeled very little of the Ram Spirit, and I got nothing, the Teaching I got overall was so way Beyond,
that it made up for all that.
I am able to practice Mahasamahdi, and focus, blowing,cdisiplines that puts my Spirit elsewhere than trapped entrained
3rd Dimensional spirit that I as an earthling have to confront in my daily life.
UNBELIEVABLE.& hard to explain.
I.realize that the human shortcomings of.all us crazy Ram people carrying on
With our craziness trying to survive in.Yelm, and JZ with her stuff was a.big smoke screen that made the School look very weird,.which it did, and bogus but the Teaching I got from it overcame every shortcoming there ever was for me.
So many students never attained the level I attained with Ram, I guess not ready or open.enough but that's the way it was for many..
I didnt care if JZ was faking it. All I cared was the results I got.
I left my riches, mansion and fame coming to Yelm for 8 years for Ram and the Teaching,
and Beyond all that, with what I learned from Ram, or whomever you might want to call him, fake or real,
it pales every experience I ever had in my life.

Namaste,

Forever Fields

P.S. EMF, who are you please tell?
Date: 6/5/2020 9:27:14 AM
To: Forever Fields

Hi Forever..

Sure..here ya go..

(EMF) Here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=2880&p=19527#p19527
Re: P.S. EMF, who are you please tell?
Here ya go...
The EMF Debate Forum has been created by former members of (RSE) to make public the destructive and deceptive activities regarding 'Ramtha's School of Enlightenment' RSE.Inc

David

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”