British columnist Judith Pearson - We must call time on fear and rid ourselves of masks once and for all.

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

British columnist Judith Pearson - We must call time on fear and rid ourselves of masks once and for all.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

We must call time on fear and rid ourselves of masks once and for all.
The outrageous campaign of terror to which the British people have been subjected (far worse than in any other country) will have long-term casualties. But we have to call time on the fear on June 21 because it really is the case that, with nearly all the vulnerable vaccinated, we have nothing to fear but fear itself.
Judith Allison Pearson is a British columnist who writes for various British newspapers, including the Financial Times,
The Independent and The Daily Telegraph. She has also worked as a presenter for Channel 4 and BBC Radio 4.
Writing in today’s Telegraph 28 April 2021 - she says:

Enough is enough... I’ve obeyed the rules for more than a year, but they’re now proving to be counterproductive
Allison Pearson

“I will not be wearing a mask after June 21, when limits on social contact are removed. Nor will I obey any rules whose effect is to prevent each and every one of us returning to the life we loved (we didn’t know how much we loved it) before March 23 2020.

Enough is enough. Businesses that want my custom will not be those who insist on daft and unnecessary measures. If they do, I will shop or dine elsewhere, or I will stay home. I’ve got a lot of practise at staying home. It’s going out that needs some work....

To try and get out more, a depressed Sophie joined a mother and baby group. The other day, they arranged to meet in a mum’s garden, but the weather was foul.

Despite being in contravention of the current coronavirus restrictions, which, strictly speaking, is against the rules, but understandable in the circumstances, the group agreed that they all felt safe to move into the house where the delighted, grateful women had coffee while the babies were set down on a rug in another part of the room.

“They just sat there in silence, staring at each other,” Sophie recalled. “It was so weird; they didn’t laugh or cry. They didn’t reach for any toys. They just sat there for ages, like they couldn’t believe what they were seeing.”

I am haunted by that image of those silent infants encountering another baby human for the first time.

So much crucial social and emotional development takes place in the first two years of life.

Will they be late to talk? Will they find it hard to engage with their peers? It’s too soon to tell.

We do know that toddlers’ language development has been damaged. Experts talk of an alarming ‘word gap’, particularly among the most disadvantaged little ones.

So I have a few words of my own for that woman who told Lauren that masks and social distancing should continue for two years after June 21.

Fine, if you feel like that, stay home. Don’t go out. Don’t condemn others to some constrained half-life just because, even though you’re vaccinated and your risk from Covid is tiny (less than being in a road accident, actually), you still think it’s all about how “safe” you feel. It really isn’t. Not any more.

The outrageous campaign of terror to which the British people have been subjected (far worse than in any other country) will have long-term casualties. But we have to call time on the fear on June 21 because it really is the case that, with nearly all the vulnerable vaccinated, we have nothing to fear but fear itself.

I have worn a mask since July 24 2020, when they became mandatory in shops. I don’t believe that masks make much difference to the spread of Covid (except maybe in a crowded bus or train). I wore a mask because it made other people feel better. From June 21, I will stop wearing a mask for the same reason.”

Judith Pearson - We must call time on fear and rid ourselves of masks once and for all.
Full story here
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/.../must-call-time-fear-rid.../
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”