New Zealand mRNA vaccination consent process - School program - Parent or Guardian's permission not req

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

New Zealand mRNA vaccination consent process - School program - Parent or Guardian's permission not req

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Let this sink in .. :sad:
NZ Ministry of Health on the consent process for kids as young as 12.jpg

Aug - 20 2021 - New Zealand mRNA vaccination consent process - Aug - 20 2021 in-school program.
NZ Ministry of Health mRNA vax for children as young as 12 years old
Parent or Guardian's permission not required.
COVID-19: How to book your vaccination | Ministry of Health NZGiving consent

"However, as a 12 to 15-year-old, your parent or guardian’s permission is not required if your health care provider is confident you are deemed competent to give consent.

COVID-19: How to book your vaccination | Ministry of Health NZ
https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/dis ... accination
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Government overreach in NZ ? - Child Vaccination Letter from a concerned Mum

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Government overreach in NZ ? - Child Vaccination Letter from a concerned Mum - Aug 20 2021

A Letter from a concerned Mum to the NZ MOH about 12-15 year olds being able to get the covid 19 vaccine without parental consent.
To whom it may concern,
I am outraged that you have now allowed 12-15 year olds the choice to vaccinate without parental consent. Please tell me how a 12 year old can give informed consent and why you think it is ok to bypass parental consent for a child to be injected with an experimental medical mRNA device with no long term safety studies? Children are highly likely to be easily influenced, coerced, bullied and shamed into taking this jab. There is a huge body of documented scientific evidence and pushback world-wide from countless scientists and doctors that state children will be seriously harmed or killed by this vaccine This is tyrannical government overreach, and an encroachment of our parental rights. Please desist!
Below is a list of questions I expect you to answer. These should have been answered before any kind of policy to vaccinate this age group, with or without parent consent, was approved.
- Can a child now book at a pop up vaccination site or do they have to do it through a medical clinic? You state that the child's Dr needs to assess whether they are able to give informed consent so not sure how they can book at a pop up clinic. What about children that don't currently have a regular Dr? are they allowed to book without a Dr? How is a child's medical record going to be reviewed before the vaccine is given and what will cause the Dr to decide the vaccine is not appropriate for the child? What if the child and Dr do not know the full medical history of the child? What if there is an immediate adverse reaction or death? Who will inform the parent and how will this be done?
- Do you provide the pfizer fact sheet to 12-15 year olds who have made an appointment (and in fact all people making an appointment)? Consumer Medicine Information 2020 Template (medsafe.govt.nz)How is this fact sheet going to be explained to a 12 year old? How will a Dr determine if the 12-15 year old understands the implications in the fact sheet? How much time will be allowed to determine if the child understand the fact sheet? What if the child does not understand the fact sheet and it's implications? Will the DR go ahead and allow the jab? Will the parents then be called? How will this be handled?
- have the 58 questions from medsafe to Pfizer been answered? please send me the answers to those questions.
- what dose is given to a child is it based on weight and age? how has the correct dosage for a child been determined?
- what are the effects of the vaccine on puberty hormones? I expect you to reference actual studies done of the pfizer vaccine.
- what long terms affects on fertility have been studied? show actual data
- how many 12-15 year olds were in the pfizer trial?
- how many and what kind of side effects did the children in the trial have?
- how are those children doing NOW? You need to quote reputable information.
- what is the actual statistical risk of myocarditis and pericarditis? Actual reputable studies need to be referenced? How does this compare to the background rate for the 12-15 age group
- what is the severity of myocarditis and pericarditis when it occurs and what is the treatment plan and what are the long term prognosis?
- what is the covid 19 death rate for 12-15 years?
- what is the vaccine death rate for 12-15 year olds? world wide - look at vaers, the yellow card system, carm in NZ and all others and remember that that reporting is only 1-10% of actual - you do the math - I expect an answer with actual references.
- what is the actual case rate for 12-15 year olds of the disease and I don't mean a positive PCR test I mean real cases i.e., children with disease symptoms?
- what is the vaccine adverse event rate for the 12-15 year olds? again look at the world wide systems for recording this information and remember only 1-10% of events are recorded, do the math, I expect this to be broken down by type of adverse reaction.
- what research has been done to determine if a person who has covid antibodies should get a vaccine? Natural immunity is proven scientifically to be better than vaccine immunity especially since the pfizer vaccine only creates the spike protein from the virus not the whole virus. Do you test that a child or any person for that matter has the antibody or T cell markers indicating has had exposure to covid before you determine a vaccine is appropriate for them?
- what is the data on adverse reactions to the vaccine for people who have already had covid or have antibodies to covid?
All information needs to be explained in detail how your statistics were determined with legitimate references.
Christine Paris
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”