The Cult Vault Podcast - #143 and #144 - RSE - A Father's Perspective - A Daughter's Story

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

The Cult Vault Podcast - #143 and #144 - RSE - A Father's Perspective - A Daughter's Story

Unread post by David McCarthy »

A Father's Perspective and A Daughter's Story.
Great interview with our very own 'Bob and Alexandra Menna' The Cult Vault Podcast - #143 and #144 - Ramtha's School of Enlightenment.
Part 1 #143 - Ramtha's School of Enlightenment - A Father's Perspective
In this 2-part series, I first chat with Bob about his experiences losing his daughter to a high-demand group.
Bob speaks about the heartbreak and difficulty in working out the best way to navigate the situation - from losing all contact to treading carefully to maintain a relationship with his daughter, waiting for the day she comes home.

Here > https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... IBBAI&ep=6

Part 2 #144 - Ramtha's School of Enlightenment - A Daughter's Story
In part 2 I chat at length with Alexandra who grew close to a family friend before deciding to follow him out of state and into the clasp of a high demand controlling group known as RSE. Alexandra tells the story from her perspective, allowing us keen insight into what attempts at connection made by her father truly worked, and what could have been done, if anything, to help Alexandra come home sooner.

Here> https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cH ... AQAQ&hl=en
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: The Cult Vault Podcast - #143 and #144 - RSE - A Father's Perspective - A Daughter's Story

Unread post by David McCarthy »

About Cult Vault :idea:
Speaker Kacey
Hello listeners, my name is Kacey and I am the creator and host of The Cult Vault podcast.

This project started during the COVID-19 lockdown, which coincided with my maternity leave. At first, I believed the podcast would be myself researching cult cases from history and presenting them to those who might be interested in listening. But as survivors began reaching out I realised my platform had turned into something more - a place for stories to be told and for me to listen.

​About the Podcast
The Cult Vault is planned, researched, scripted, edited and uploaded by me. It is my hope that the podcast can become financially viable to the point where I can work with survivor charities and find more ways to support cult victims other than just lending a listening and interested ear.

About the website
This website, over time, will become a resource for survivors of various sects throughout history and the world. The overall aim is to provide links to websites, memoirs, forums and testimonies that can provide guidance and support for those recovering from life within a cult.

Have a recommendation for a site? Submit it on the "Get in touch" page.

https://www.cultvaultpodcast.com/about
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”