RIP - NOBEL PRIZE VIROLOGIST DR. LUC MONTAGNIER: “I’LL REFUSE THE MANDATORY VACCINE”

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

RIP - NOBEL PRIZE VIROLOGIST DR. LUC MONTAGNIER: “I’LL REFUSE THE MANDATORY VACCINE”

Unread post by David McCarthy »

RIP Dr. Luc Montagnier died 9 Feb 2022
NOBEL PRIZE VIROLOGIST DR. LUC MONTAGNIER: “I’LL REFUSE THE MANDATORY VACCINE”
Nobel-Prize-winning virologist Dr. Luc Montagnier understands exactly what is happening.
He knows that this is worldwide bioterrorism.
Which is why he, along with a number of other doctors and scientists, have signed sworn affidavits alleging “crimes against humanity and attempted genocide” and submitted these affidavits to International Court:
http://journalpulp.com/2021/09/02/this- ... ontagnier/
If you trust Joe Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Anthony Fauci, Rochelle Wolensky, Klaus Schwab, and Bill Gates over Nobel-Prize-winning Professor Luc Montagnier, you will not need to bother watching the video above, nor will you need read another word of this.
Professor Luc Montagnier won the 2008 Nobel Prize in medicine for his profound understanding of and his insights into HIV.
He is a genius in the truest sense of the word — as much for his pure independence of thought and his unwavering commitment to reason and scientific truth — even in the face of a near-overwhelming conformity and a stark-raving-mad worldwide pressure — as much for this, I say again, as for his life-saving and undeniably brilliant understanding of HIV, because of which understanding millions of lives all across the planet have been saved and a great deal of suffering banished.
No amount of propaganda can touch this.
No amount of propaganda can touch him.
Nothing can touch his accomplishments.
No bureau and no politician can ever touch his genius.
The world desperately needs many, many, many more Dr. Luc Montagniers — now more than ever: when science has been politicized and corrupted beyond repair, when truth has been replaced by complete propaganda, when critical thought has been replaced by dogma, conformity, coercion, force.
Please listen also to the equally brilliant Nobel-Prize nominee Dr. Vladimir (“Zev”) Zelenko, MD — whose early-treatment protocols for the Wuhan virus have saved thousands and thousands and thousands of lives, and which protocols he’s then taught to other doctors worldwide, thereby saving millions of lives, beginning clear back at the beginning, in early March of 2020, before the lockdowns. Here Dr. Zelenko is testifying to the Rabbinical Court of Israel: “Wake up! This is World War III … this is genocide.”
(Click this to hear Dr. Zelenko explain how he discovered his early-treatment protocols.)
The razorblade that slashes down the entirety of all pro-genetic-injection-by-coercion arguments (YouTube deleted this and so did Vimeo):

Humans think by means of words.
The foremost function of language — written, spoken, signed, or anything else — is not fundamentally communication, which comes after-the-fact, but rather to create understanding in one’s own mind: before any person can communicate, any person must first have something she or he can communicate.
Clear and accurate definitions are our means of apprehending reality.
Clear definitions are the watchdogs of human thought and cognitive clarity. They are our first and in many ways final fortification against the pandemonium of psychological disintegration and epistemological collapse.
In 1946, George Orwell wrote a remarkable essay which is largely concerned with this very subject.
Orwell’s essay is called “Politics and the English Language,” and in this essay, George Orwell convincingly argues that there’s a direct and demonstrable link between politics and poor language, between authoritarian governments and the degeneration of language.
Because, wrote Orwell (and I agree), “all issues are at root political issues, and politics itself is a mass of lies, evasions, folly, hatred, and schizophrenia. When the general atmosphere is bad, language must suffer. I should expect to find — this is a guess which I have not sufficient knowledge to verify — that the German, Russian and Italian languages have all deteriorated in the last ten or fifteen years, as a result of dictatorship….
“The goal of propaganda is not to convince but rather to so overwhelm the human brain with noise and contradictions that it’s nearly impossible to gather all these contradictions and noise together, to form a coherent argument against it all; so that, exhausted, people give up fighting and go along.”
As the mass murderer Vladimir Lenin explained it:
“First, confuse the vocabulary.”
It’s in this context that I show you now how our own CDC has, without notification or explanation, changed the definition of the word “vaccine.” This is from the CDC website:

Meriam-Webster has changed the definition as well:

The exact same thing has happened with the term “anti-vaxxer”:

The same thing has happened with the regular seasonal flu:

And “unvaccinated”:

The following is also a variation on the theme — an outright and provable lie from a licensed MD named Michael Osterholm, a lie diametrically opposite the actual facts, which this doctor knows, which means that what he’s saying here constitutes medical malfeasance. Yet in the sheer unmitigated gall of telling such a staggering lie with a straight face, this doctor knows that most people would never conceive that a licensed physician could commit such malfeasance and fraud, nor be capable of such a wild mistake. Most people would be absolutely wrong in never being able to conceive these things.
This physician is guilty of precisely such medical malfeasance and fraud, and as such he is a criminal of the highest order.
In committing a crime of such colossal monstrousness, this licensed medical doctor whose name is, I repeat, Michael Osterholm — black-framed eyeglasses, white hair, “Minneapolis” stamped across the top part of his necktie on the righthand side of the screenshot directly below — would, in every state across America right now, today, be subject to lifelong imprisonment and even the death-penalty. His crime is that serious and that appalling: it is the crime of deliberately and with malice aforethought doing harm to children.

As I’ve written before, one of the absolutely incontrovertible facts about the Wuhan virus — a fact understood from the beginning by virtually all scientists and doctors around the globe, including the most alarmist, zealous catastrophists and lockdown advocates — is that this virus does not affect children on anywhere near the same level as regular seasonal flu. The Wuhan virus, which has so preposterously come to be called Covid-19, is far less serious for children than the regular seasonal flu. Period.
Nor do children pass it along to adults.
I reiterate for emphasis: Nor do children pass it along to adults.
“The intact immune systems [of children] turn cars into car parts,” as one good doctor aptly described it. Which is why it was insanely stupid — strike that: which is why it was arrant insanity to close our schools for any amount of time, let alone a full year. Closing schools prolonged this plandemic incalculably, immeasurably, and many people, myself among them, warned of this three weeks into lockdowns. The children would have brought us to herd immunity in rapid fashion, and Sweden proves this. Sagely Sweden never closed their schools, and do you know how many children died from Covid in Sweden?
Zero.
This is where Sweden is now with their total population (not just children):

The only children — anywhere — who have died from the Wuhan virus are children with comorbidities, including but not limited to cancer.
Here’s some of the real-world data:

This doctor from John Hopkins is beginning to understand the gravity of what’s been going on.

There’s an easy way, reader, to combat the constant, relentless stream of deliberate misinformation and propaganda coming at us, the continual changing of definitions and therefore meaning, which is being done to confuse us all — for the following reason and for no reason other: to psychologically manipulate us and to thereby wear us into exhaustion so that (they hope) we capitulate from sheer fatigue. This is how we combat it:
We remain fully aware that it’s happening — in any and everything we see and read and hear — no matter the platform, no matter how “fair and balanced” or “conservative” or “progressive” or innocuous it may seem — and then we do not bother attempting to sort through all this chaos, nor do we in any way strive to untangle all the contradictions: because that’s precisely their hope and tactic, because the moment we wade into that cesspool of pandemonium, it will yank at us like an undertow.
The following is, for example, another outright lie:

How do I know that it’s a lie? Because a friend, who’s a physician in Idaho, has called me and talked to me about it. There is a staffing crisis because so many among doctors, nurses, and other medical personnel are leaving over mandates — because they’ve seen firsthand how dangerous these so-called vaccines are. (Listen to what this exceptionally smart, hard-working, exemplary employee — a physician’s assistant — has to say, because it will blow you away, and it’s a recent talk: here’s the link again.)
They’re not overwhelmed because of huge number of Covid patients, though they will ration care and use that lie to justify it — and my doctor friend in Idaho is beside himself. Many, many, many good doctors and nurses are. None of the medical professionals I’ve spoken with have ever seen anything like this: their entire livelihoods and professions run now by a dizzying chain of bureaucratic agencies, representatives from which never set foot in these practices or hospitals. This is what he’s talking about:

As I recently wrote:
There are axioms which you can know are always infallible guides and gauges, and by means of which you’ll be able to spot and discern what is true and what is not true.
First: The shut-down of open inquiry.
Any time any person or any institution, no matter how venerable or well-respected — even if it’s religious — calls for the shut-down of open inquiry, either explicitly or implicitly (i.e. in the act of shutting it down one way or another, even indirectly, such as by threatening or fining someone for printing a story), that person or institution is in the wrong. Always. They’re engaged in a campaign of misinformation and psychological manipulation.
“A lie resents questioning; but truth is untroubled in defending itself.”
Second: the attempt to justify the instigation of state force and governmental coercion — i.e. a policy of command-and-control over voluntary, consensual human action.
Any person or any institution, no matter how venerable or well-respected, even religious institutions, which call for the instigation of force or coercion leveled upon individual human-beings, no matter the stated ends or goals, is always and unequivocally in the wrong. Always.
If you keep those two axioms fixed steadfastly inside your mind, you will forever be impervious to even the most subtle and manipulative propaganda tactics.
These are the gravest dangers facing us all: the endless, relentless flood of misinformation and propaganda, which is a form of psychological warfare, deliberately meant to confuse. Yet by simply being aware that it is happening — and happening on a global scale with a reach and scope never in history seen before — you will go a very long way in protecting your mind from its corrosive insidious spread.
Partisan politics — the endless quibbling and arguing that partisan politics engender — are one of the main tactics used to distract us all, no matter where we place ourselves on the politico-economic spectrum: to distract us all from the full awareness of the propaganda and misinformation. The powers-that-be know this. It is the cornerstone in their propaganda pyramid: foment greater and greater partisan strife among humans to more deeply manipulate our psychologies.
Indeed, the other grave danger facing us all, across the world, is the total push, which we’re only just beginning to see, to pit us against each other: the vaccinated versus the unvaccinated, the sick versus the healthy, the dirty versus the clean. This will happen. It’s already started. And the danger of it cannot be overstated or exaggerated.
Please keep in mind also that what constitutes “vaccinated” will mean frequency of injections and booster injections: one shot, two shots, and then the booster — I promise you this is only the beginning. It’s already changed in many countries around the globe.
Please never forget either: this is a biologically active genetic platform never fully tested for longterm safety or consequences.

This pathetically obvious propaganda illustrates perfectly why CNN now has a fraction the audience of, for instance, podcaster Joe Rogan.
“Covid misinformation and vaccine misinformation is killing people every day. One of the great crises of our time is a lack of trust in a reliable source of truthful information. There are a lot of people who simply can not be reasoned with. And that’s dangerous in a republic built upon civic engagement.” — Elex Michaelson
“One of the goals of creating chaos is to make it impossible to notice details. If, for example, your goal is to destroy the greatest city in the world, you would need an environment of cacophonous confusion to distract people from what was happening.” — Jeffrey Tucker
Dogma is deadly.
Klaus Schwab is, along with his friend and collaborator Bill Gates, who as you know was sexual predator Jeffrey Epstein’s friend, one of the largest contributors to the World Health Organization (WHO). The WHO, which is under the General Directorship of a Marxist-terrorist named Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, who is not a medical doctor (the first General Director in the history of WHO to not be an MD), has, since the early 1970’s, openly advocated a policy of worldwide depopulation. As do Klaus Schwab and Bill Gates:

Joe Biden with his eugenist friend and fellow racist Klaus Schwab.
This has nothing to do with partisan politics, reader, left versus right, all of that nonsense. Nothing. That is a total distraction, and it’s meant to be. Reader, these are not good people with anything remotely resembling good intentions. I promise you that.
This is something far more nefarious. And we’ve all been targeted.
Please wake up!

NOBEL PRIZE VIROLOGIST DR. LUC MONTAGNIER: “I’LL REFUSE THE MANDATORY VACCINE”
http://journalpulp.com/2021/09/10/nobel ... y-vaccine/?
fbclid=IwAR0SEycrw3GCzYQKtvjgqFp6nprl8sCUDJmV1_NtPsKZGAnSCfu90LGsBjg
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”