Meanwhile in NZ, a Royal Commission of Inquiry into NZ's pandemic response

EMF does not buy into the fear hysteria of COVID-19,
nor agree with the agenda of mandatory mRNA vaccinations.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Meanwhile in NZ, a Royal Commission of Inquiry into NZ's pandemic response

Unread post by David McCarthy »

meanwhile in NZ December 2022
A Royal Commission of Inquiry into NZ's pandemic response...
The purpose of the inquiry is to strengthen Aotearoa New Zealand's preparedness for, and response to, any future pandemic by identifying those lessons learned from New Zealand's response to COVID-19 that should be applied in preparation for any future pandemic.
Copied over from a FB post....
Thank you Eli
This surely is the twilight zone. This government is relying on the trust (and stupidity) of the NZ people to pull off yet another ....i don't even know how to describe it.... Fraud? Stage act? Distraction?
It has been announced by our criminal government, after nearly 3 years of lobbying from almost every sector of society..... a "Royal Commission of Inquiry" into NZ's "pandemic" response. The commission will begin "considering evidence" from the 1st feb 2023 and conclude mid 2024.
When i went to check the details of said Inquiry, I found that these topics are excluded from the discussion .....get this....hear ye hear ye....
The following matters are outside the scope of the inquiry:
 particular clinical decisions made by clinicians or by public health authorities during the
COVID-19 pandemic;
 how and when the strategies and other measures devised in response to COVID-19 were
implemented or applied in particular situations or in individual cases;
 the specific epidemiology of the COVID-19 virus and its variants;
 vaccine efficacy;
 the recent reforms to New Zealand’s health system, including the organisational
arrangements for public health services;
 the judgments and decisions of courts and tribunals and independent agencies such as
the Ombudsman, the Privacy Commissioner, or the Independent Police Conduct
Authority relating to the COVID-19 pandemic;
 the operation of the private sector, except where the private sector delivers services
integral to a pandemic response;
 particular decisions taken by the Reserve Bank’s independent monetary policy
committee during the COVID-19 pandemic;
 any adaptation of court procedures by the judiciary during the COVID-19 pandemic;
 any adaptation of parliamentary processes during the COVID-19 pandemic;
 the conduct of the general election during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Pray tell.....what the f*** is going on here?
Considering the fact that when I read what was available in the pfizer documents way back in 2021 it clearly stated that reducing transmission was never a goal, never tested and never proven in the development of the fake-vaccine..... and clearly, those who got fake-vaccinated got really f***ing sick, and considering that the most harmful aspects of the response were designed around this particular absolute lie that you'd save granny, and in declining the offer of said experimental gene therapy, they set out to destroy your life..... I'd like to start there please.
Next on the agenda would be for anyone, anyone anywhere on the planet, to provide the isolated SarsCov2 virus sample using koch's postulates....taken from an actual sick person, on which they have based this whole lie upon.....and very successfully fooled most of the people on the planet into believing the PCR or RAT was a legitimate diagnostic tool capable of proving someone was sick with this computer derived set of fantasy codes they labelled SarsCov2......well we could ask those questions too. The truth does not mind being questioned, surely?
And third on my list would be questions around how the hell our government ran roughshod over human rights we'd previously agreed on as a collective, changing legislation in the middle of the night, re-writing acts and statutes in covert maneuvers to negate the crimes they had committed (note the nz high court case that ruled the fake-vaccine mass rollout was illegal, and the very next day re-wrote the acts to absolve themselves..with no permission from ANYONE)......
All of these issues ARE the issues.....and all of these are excluded from the inquiry.
Enough. We do not need a "Royal Commission of Inquiry" .We need arrests, trials and prison sentences.... or whatever punishment the people decide. I certainly have my own ideas around what redress is due.
Can you see whats going on here? We are thick in the greatest war for freedom our race has possibly ever faced. It's global, its insidious, and its nothing short of evil. Our democracy (albeit a dodgy democracy in the first place) has been stolen and they are literally getting away with murder.
This is no inquiry. This is pure theatre performed by dangerous criminals.
Oh and by the way, the person they have put in charge of said fake inquiry, a man by the name of Tony Blakely.........i'll just drop that there for you to do your own research......please do.....for gods sake....I believe we do NEED more people to realise this situation.

Please.
Eli
Royal Commission of Inquiry into Covid-19 pandemic response: What you need to know
5 December 2022

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/national/480 ... ed-to-know
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “Covid 19 Pandemic - mRNA Vaccine Safety - Lockdowns”