Woman from Romania

Experiences with physical, mental and emotional forms of abuse by JZ Knight-Ramtha, RSE Staff, About student deaths.
Wakeup-Call

Woman from Romania

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

I've heard bits of this story quietly circulating. Just wondering if anyone knows more. I will say upfront that some of this is all second-hand but from people I respect (not in school). To my knowledge, relatively recent occurrence.

Apparently there was a young woman working at the Ranch from Romania. JZ approached her at one point about being a key person to opening Romania for Ramtha. So the woman started doing her disciplines faithfully every day.

It sounds like something happened like she activated her kundalini before she was ready and she lost it mentally. She was at an event and was flailing on the ground claiming to channel Ramtha.

When it was apparent that the woman had mental problems, she was let go from the Ranch and JZ would have no further contact with her. Some people in the community (some ex-students, some never-students, but no current students) arranged (financial and logistics) to get her back to Romania and in the care of mental health professionals.

And the wake-up call is.... ding ding ding... if you've got something of value that JZ can use to advance RSE's fame and coffers you'll be in her sights. But the day you need RSE, there will be no mercy or compassion for you. So thank God for those villagers and doubters.
littlewiseone

Unread post by littlewiseone »

Wow. I don't know anything about that story other than what I just read, but that's appalling, bordering on criminal if true.
...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make...

- The Beatles
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

W.U. said, "if you've got something of value that JZ can use to advance RSE's fame and coffers you'll be in her sights. But the day you need RSE, there will be no mercy or compassion for you. So thank God for those villagers and doubters."

I agree with that. I've seen versions of that story play out for years.

Also, in the book titled, The Malignant Pied Piper, there is an entire chapter dedicated to JZ Knight's school. Specifically, a family that she bilked of their money and when she found out they had no more (we're talking 1 million plus), curiously they fell out of favor with JZ. It's detailed in the book. They also sued. The medical doctor (psychiatrist) that wrote the book believes JZ is mentally ill.
Vanilla

Re: Woman from Romania

Unread post by Vanilla »

I have heard of a woman in the school who went to a How to Channel your guide course somewhere in NY and then came back to the school, channeling all these strange beings, including Ramtha. It was just superstitious gossip though. Went crazy.

Was told not to channel. That Jz isnt Channeling, That somehow JZ is doing Gods work.

Return to “Student Deaths. Suicide Prevention Resources Abuse at RSE.”