Blue College Retreat 2009

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
tree

Blue College Retreat 2009

Unread post by tree »

wait, did I see the dates right?
JZ does not have love interests on the 14th??
What an awesome sacrifice JZ.

AND....for only $900 more, you can participate in the Blue College extension.
wow...I guess if you are coming from Europe, you might as well squeeze in all the thought reform you can!!

BLUE COLLEGE RETREAT

The Blue College Retreat is scheduled for February 13-22. The cost is $1050. All students who completed a Follow-Up in 2008 are invited to join Blue College at this event.

Gates and registration will be from 1pm to 7pm both February 12 and 13, with the event beginning at 7pm on February 13. Those students who register on February 12 may spend that night on the RSE campus.

All students who attend this Blue College Retreat are invited to attend the optional extension as well. The dates of the extension are February 23-March 1. The cost for the Extension is $900. Registration times will be scheduled for February 23 for those students wishing to register for the Extension at that time.

There are no discounts for Blue College Events.

All students must be self-sufficient, with their own personal tents. No one under 18 is allowed to attend. Week-days will NOT be optional for the mandatory Retreat portion of this event, week-days WILL be optional for the Extension.

http://www.ramtha.com/cgi-bin/email/phonemsg.asp
tree

Return to the Campaign with Ramtha Live

Unread post by tree »

Return to the Campaign with Ramtha Live

In this extraordinary event, Ramtha brings close to you with unforgetable teachings your extraordinary hidden potentials, your ability to take charge of your life, and to create the reality you want!

Return to the Campaign with Ramtha Live is a personal demonstration of truth and love from a unique Master Teacher! An event not to be missed!

Mexico - 04/16/09*
France - 05/27/09
Venezuela - 07/02/09
Italy - 08/20/09
Argentina - 09/12/09
South Africa - 10/10/09

I am never too amazed to see the continual marketing spin of words and how it can entice students.
Amazing.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Tree said:
I am never too amazed to see the continual marketing spin of words and how it can entice students.
Amazing.
I think it's just...........[yawn]..........boooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrring!!
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
tree

BC continuation

Unread post by tree »

wow.
guess she found a new nitch of people.
for only $500!! What a bargain.

March BC Continuation

A Blue College Continuation Event has been scheduled for March 9-15. All students who attended the Blue College Retreat in 2009 are invited to attend.

The cost is $500. Those students who attended the Blue College Extension from February to March 1, may attend for $350. There are no further discounts.

Students must have their own personal tents for all Blue College Events. Week-day days WILL be optional.

Gates and registration will be from 4pm to 7pm on March 9, with the event beginning at 7pm.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

I heard it poured all week....
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
tree

Unread post by tree »

so...
theyhad Blue College
then Blue College Extension (or, how to suck ramsters dry of anything left of their 401K)
( or: how to suck more money from people in the excitement of the momentum)
Blue College Continuation (which is coinciding with the beginner's event- so then
the beginners can get all teary eyed over masters in training
and what can be accomplished :shock: )

July Blue College Retreat Optional Continuation - 07/11 (and an added discount if one attended the extension, not just BC)
Ramtha's Assay Plus Optional Extention - 07/17
Ramtha's Assay - 07/17
Ramtha's Assay Optional Extension - 07/27

wow
bottom line: $$$$$$$
California Dreamin'

JZ's Valentine

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

"Blue College Retreat 2009 -- wait, did I see the dates right? JZ does not have love interests on the 14th??
What an awesome sacrifice JZ."

So, what's the word? Did JZ introduce a new boy-toy at Blue College? Or is she trying on different boy-toys for size? :lol:

. . . enquiring minds want to know. :P
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

-Moderator comment-
The followin post's have been moved to here...

View topic - how's Blue Body ?

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=539

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”