The Evening with Ramtha Events June 2009

For general chit chat on RSE related topics. You are walking through the woods and come upon a group socializing around the campfire. Pull over a log to sit on and join us. Introduce yourself here! Pages 1 & 2
Kensho

The Evening with Ramtha Events June 2009

Unread post by Kensho »

Judith as Ramtha called his students to RSE for some "Important information" last week.
Apparently it was a full house, so for those of you who live in the Yelm area, or who have family/friends in RSE, the aftermath could come forward as a new wave of deluded thinking and rhetoric.

The information and message?

1. In the near future there will be some mention in the news that the earth's axis has shifted. What news coverage there is will be brief and nothing much will be made of it. But students are to celebrate when they hear of this change because it means that the work of Ramtha and his cohorts has come to pass. They will have shifted the planet on its axis in order to facilitate bringing a new level of consciousness to humanity. (puke)

I expect that this preemptive strike may be an attempt to trademark that event in some way...because similar info has been on countless websites for years; so Judith has probably just been surfing and seeing $$$$ again.

From my side, the only thing I feel that I can honestly celebrate in regards to Ramtha and RSE is getting out of that place!

2. Judith as Ramtha said that he is saddened by the increased number of his students who have chosen to leave by dying recently. He apparently said that any one who does not hurry up and own their past will die as well when the full effect of the shift comes to bear.

Judith, it makes me wonder why if there is power enough to move the planet, why not conjure up a measure of compassion to those who have lost loved ones; or at least be kind enough to avoid the issue of student deaths all together. To blame the ones who have passed for their own death in ANY way is just plain abusive and heartless.
It is also an act of supreme cruelty to implant the thoughts that you presented at the event into those who are facing the inevitability that we all share.

My heart goes out to all who have lost loved ones and I pray that all will see that the suggestions most recently put forward at RSE came right off the stable floor.
ex

Unread post by ex »

remember?: Before the end of this year 2007, there will be news of an axis shift in the Earth - it will be belittled and covered up. jzrs cycle is running: days to come, failed students, i love you, i leave. a prediction of mine: she soon will anounce that she run some of the events with ramthas permission as ramtha and she was out as herself. because she is so close beeing a christ. that will be her way out of her beeing exposed and relieves her from taking responsebilety. i guess it will be around 2011 to destract from looking for the predictions fullfilling.
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Unbound, thanks for the info. JZ was reinforcing the delusions of the sociopathic Ramtha students.

http://www.ramtha.com/email/06-16-09_Stream/online.html

I just got an email about the replay of this ?important? event as a video streaming to current students around the world so no one misses out. I?m still current and can watch for 50 bucks. It?s tempting?

If JZ is a psychopath, then her only concern about the deaths of students could be that they are no longer contributing to the wealth of RSE. A psychopath has no compassion or conscience.

http://www.physicsofchange.com/newsletter.html

This is the latest from Greg S. He mentioned about finding a house or property within a 20 mile radius of RSE. I wonder what would happen to the rest of the population that don?t live near RSE. Ramtha has not prevented any students? deaths and why would Greg think Ramtha was going to protect students that live near RSE. The mind boggles?

The ?immortality? teaching was one of the reasons I stayed in RSE but no one has achieved that.

There?s a book called ?Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart? by a psychiatrist, Gordon Livingston.

On page 53, he wrote: ?Impermanence mocks us. Our efforts - to learn, to acquire, to hold on to what we have - all eventually come to naught. This is the final and controlling paradox: Only by embracing our mortality can we be happy in the time we have.?
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

"But students are to celebrate when they hear of this change because it means that the work of Ramtha and his cohorts has come to pass. They will have shifted the planet on its axis in order to facilitate bringing a new level of consciousness to humanity."
Before Ramtha was born, let alone JZ, the universe was designed, with cycles that include polar shifts... perhaps the best response is that found in JOB when God says:
"2"Who is this that darkens counsel by words without knowledge? 3Gird up your loins like a man, I will question you, and you shall declare to me. 4"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell me, if you have understanding. 5Who determined its measurements--surely you know! Or who stretched the line upon it? 6On what were its bases sunk, or who laid its cornerstone 7when the morning stars sang together and all the heavenly beings shouted for joy? 8"Or who shut in the sea with doors when it burst out from the womb?-- 9when I made the clouds its garment, and thick darkness its swaddling band,10and prescribed bounds for it, and set bars and doors,11and said, 'Thus far shall you come, and no farther, and here shall your proud waves be stopped'? "

or from a Buddhist perspective: "there could be no bigger mistake than to think that ignorance is somehow dumb and stupid, or passive and lacking in intelligence. On the contrary, it is shrewd and cunning, versatile and ingenious in the games of deception, and in our wrong views and their burning convictions we find one of its deepest and, as Buddha said, most dangerous manifestations:
What do you have to fear from the wild elephant
Who can only damage your body here and now,
When falling under the influence of misguided people and wrong views
Not only destroys the merit you have accumulated in the past,
But also blocks your path to freedom in the future?"
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

The wisdom I gained from attending RSE is that God is a ...moderator edit.

I was agnostic prior to attending with an inclination towards being atheist. I considered the theory presented at RSE seemed plausible.

The earth changes rubbish is smitten with underlying Revelations type prophesies that have been used by huge numbers of people to profit quite handsomely at the expense of others for centuries if you really look into it. Many have believed the end times were in THEIR time.

The local neighbourhood in Yelm has huge numbers of people that are the living proof that God hates them. They keep hoping that one day he or she will change their mind but it just has not happened for many of them.
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

The moderators have edited my word so insert instead " a tyrannical, mean being."
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Thank you voidgate ;-)
Much love :!: :!:

Return to “Pages 1 & 2 - General Chit Chat & Social Forums”