Santa Cruz July 30

This forum will list the news articles relative to the topic of RSE, directly or indirectly.
tree

Santa Cruz July 30

Unread post by tree »

http://www.gtweekly.com/a-e/people/shift-happens

You?re not alone on that cosmic mood swing. JZ Knight returns to Santa Cruz and tells you why.
Plus: What are you doing to step into your fabulous future?
She doesn?t quite come out and say it, but after talking to JZ Knight for an hour, you get the feeling that the woman best known for channeling the 35,000-year-old entity Ramtha, is telling you to do this: Get off your ass and start creating a new reality. That may be a bold interpretation, but considering the current state of the world, who can really feel good sitting down? Knight, a spiritual teacher, world-renowned lecturer and head of Ramtha?s School of Enlightenment in Yelm, Wash., was fresh off the success of her appearance in the film?and quantum physics darling?What the Bleep Do We Know? when she last visited Santa Cruz two years ago. She?s been lecturing around the world ever since. But, in a Gateways Books event this week dubbed ?Mind As Matter: Understanding New Realities of the Future Now,? Knight plans to speak on a number of issues, particularly on how to expand the mind. ?Our brain is wired for the extraordinary,? she notes. The information she happily shares here isn?t so bad either. So, fasten the quantum seatbelt and ... dive in:

YOU DREW IN A BIG CROWD WHEN YOU CAME TO SANTA CRUZ TWO YEARS AGO.

I especially requested to come back there because I loved the people. I loved the frequency that was there.

LAST YEAR, YOU REACHED A MILESTONE IN THAT IT MARKED 30 YEARS OF CHANNELING RAMTHA.
HOW WAS THAT PASSAGE FOR YOU?

Nobody?s ever really asked me that. First off, I missed a lot of life. I really have. A lot of people think channeling is going through a trance and someone speaks, and it really isn?t that. That?s just trance work. Channeling is very unique. In fact, Ramtha was the one in the early ?80s who coined the term ?channeling.? I wasn?t a psychic and I really actually left my body and went down that proverbial hole. He uses the body and uses, what some people would call the subconscious, and the lower cerebellum, and that has its own pathways to the body, bypassing the neo cortex, where my personality sits. Ramtha uses it like a puppet. So, for long periods of time, which seems to me like no-time, but when I can come back, it?s six hours later, 12 hours later, and every day that I have channeled in those 30 years, there is that much loss of actually not participating here. We always joke that it?s just now I am hearing and appreciating music in the ?90s.

But I really would never have dreamt that for 30 years, I would have a foot in this world, and a foot in other dimensions. It is amazing. In truth, it?s been one of the most amazing journeys of anyone I know ? that I have had this blessed opportunity to learn knowledge so advanced and in particular, the mystery of who we are as beings ?that we human beings are rather extraordinary. It?s been a rewarding journey of what we as individuals are capable of?and shocking to a degree of our ignorance of it. The power of God is within you, not outside of you.

JUST TO BE CLEAR, DO YOU COMMUNICATE WITH RAMTHA AND VICE VERSA? OR DOES HE JUST TAKE YOU OVER?

Oh my heck. He?ll appear in the room; or walk through the wall or he?ll be outside and he is just standing there. Over the years, it?s always been a surprise; it?s always been remarkable. Other people have seen him. James, my long-time significant other, actually got to see him. The individual I was with prior to him, Ramtha appeared to him, too. It?s sweet, you know, because it ends the doubt that ? ?here?s my girlfriend, and through her, her teacher.? So it?s very easy to differentiate. They remember him. But yes, Ramtha always talks to me.

SO, WHERE DO YOU THINK WE ARE AT? YOU?RE OUT THERE. YOU MEET ALL SORTS OF PEOPLE.
THE WORLD IS EVOLVING; THE U.S. IN PARTICULAR IS GOING THROUGH AN INTERESTING ?

Metamorphosis.

METAMORPHOSIS? PERHAPS. DO YOU THINK THERE IS SOMETHING BEING PURGED? WHAT ARE WE GOING TOWARD?

Well, we are going toward an event-horizon by ending our procession?our 24,000-year procession, as far as in our galaxy?which was a devastating civilization-ending event that happened in a long processional cycle. It?s an actual fact. This isn?t airy-fairy business; we?re going to a true purification. It takes 24,000 years to make a full orbit around the center of the galaxy that we are in. In astro physics, it?s understanding our galactic place in what?s happening to our planet and how it is about to enter very devastating times. Those preceding events are picked up by every human being as ?something coming.? And the reason that every human being picks this up on a subconscious level is because our brain is actually created to facilitate seven levels of frequency. Everything works on frequency. So our brain is the supreme machine that ? is psychic. We all have it?nearly 7 billion of us. We all have the mid-brain and the mid-brain works off of the frequency infrared. Infrared is one step above where we think normally in our frontal lobe cortex. Infrared is our psyche; it?s our sonar. It?s the one that is intuitive, that flashes, out of the blue, a warning, a thought, a sense, that something is coming. And everyone has this. There really is no one special person in the world. We are all divine. We all have the same brain and we all have the ability to process extraordinary information, so having said that ? what?s coming in the future?

Infrared is the sonar of the future and just like dolphins have sonar to know the landscape of the ocean ? and you can say, on a linear time, they are actually picking up coastline or whatever, and that?s true. But immediately, right where they are at, that?s not the coastline?it?s coming. So ? 7 billion of us feel something large coming. On a subconscious level, we push it aside because everybody wants to be happy, even if it kills you, you know? May God forbid you have a thoughtful moment that you perceive as precious but we push it aside.

What is happening is the end of our processional orbit around the galaxy. People are uneasy. People are starting to sense a foreboding, a sense of insecurity and that is compounded by terrible and shortsighted greedy effects of the world?s dependency on oil and the politics of that; the politics of war; politics of it as governing; the tragedy of not advancing our technology to a higher level of energy that can be utilized around the world. Our policies have added to this foreboding. So what we have are people on the surface who are finding it hard to navigate to their places of work to make their money; their money is becoming devalued to the point where it is pennies to the dollar and prices are going up. By the time you get your paycheck it doesn?t cover anything. So, on the surface, on the conscious surface, is a very dreadful situation. And to our sadness we have realized that every one of us bought into this; that we all had genius; that we all have a capacity to think of a better way. JFK said we are going to send a man to the moon and back, and was able to do that with technology a lot less than everybody has at their disposal in their text messaging. The idea that we have the capacity to really dream a future in which all humanity is served to a greater current, instead of the policies of oil and the policies of wealth and governing and war ? each of us bare a certain responsibility in not changing that policy; in being lulled into a false sense of security, and because we are in a false sense of security, we are feeling rather helpless about our future. And this layered with that fortuitous coming of the Earth going into its last processional house in the galaxy ? all of this makes for a very chaotic; a very disturbing, a very loud silence that is building into a vocalization that something is dreadfully wrong and that we need to change it.

My overall view is that we are in trouble. We are in trouble everywhere. And people, when they are in trouble, they seek religion, they seek counseling, they are seeking intervention, because they don?t know what to do now. And you are seeing that everywhere. Would you agree with that?

WELL, YES. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE I SPEAK TO LATELY, THOSE THAT LEAD A SPIRITUAL LIFE ANYWAY, SAY THEY FEEL AS IF THEY HAVE LOST THEIR FOOTING; THAT THEY FEEL DIFFERENT AND THAT THEY DON?T KNOW WHY. I HAVE FELT RESTLESS; WANTING A BIG CHANGE; CURIOUS TO KNOW HOW TO CREATE IT.

Well, all you have to do on any given day is turn on the television and watch the politics of the world unfolding and see that we are on the precipice of some calamity; some revolution that affects everyone. But for your situation, you?re picking up information but it?s not making it to the surface enough. It?s not revelatory enough to you to inspire you to make practical, pure reasoning compensation that leads to making real decisions. It?s like you are keeping it back.

YES. WHEN I COULD BE TAKING ACTION ? AS IN TRUSTING MY GUT FEELING?

Yes. Everyone should follow the information that is coming to them and let it come out. And it may not make sense; but you know, we do need to go to the future. But the future is not limited to the context of one?s reality and we create reality?Greg, you create reality. Your reality stymies and because of that you sort of live in a box. And the choices you make?you know the choices and they are not appealing to you. The future has an infinite number of possibilities. Each and every person has an infinite number of possibilities in the future in which their reality plays out on a bigger scale that ties them to the future rather than buries them into the past. Every human being has the capacity to make extraordinary choices but you don?t get to make those choices unless you understand that they are there for you and the mechanics of how that works.

People need knowledge and from knowledge, they can ask greater questions and from greater questions, they can focus on that which leads them out of the box, which then opens the door to other realities. You have to go forward in order to bypass what?s coming. Going forward in the future is a preservable act. Staying in the past is a self-ending path to what we?re confronted with.

WHEN YOU SAY EVENT-HORIZON, DOES THIS MEAN ? WHAT? THAT THE EARTH WILL NO LONGER EXIST?
DOES IT MEAN HUMANITY WILL TRANSFORM?

Let me see how to say this. There is a movie we play at the school, The Horizon Project that I would truly stress for you to see. The reason I say this is because it is a documentary put together by world scientists. It?s not made to entertain and make you laugh. It?s made to educate you. It is a visual graphic to this processional ending of 24,000 years. And what happened at the last ending is visual. The documentary talks about all the civilizations that mysteriously disappeared?Lemuria to Atlantis to exotic civilizations. You know, they have found artifacts in coal mines, five miles down, like a screw and a necklace and other artifacts similar to our civilization where they don?t know how it got down there. A lot of things are covered up in the ocean, there are whole cities that look like they went down without anybody even knowing it. They just disappeared. And scientists and archeologists and aggressive researchers have gone back to the past to figure out what?s happening in the future.

The Mayan calendar ends in 2012, Dec. 24, and that is a processional year ending. But the sun and planets are part of a larger galaxy and it moves, spinning in an orbit, of a larger path, of a greater sun. We must prepare with knowledge. If you stick your head in the sand, the future is going to get you. If you have knowledge, it is, frankly, simple to understand what to do.

SO, HAVING SAID ALL THAT. HOW DO YOU REMAIN CENTERED, GROUNDED, CLEAR IN LIEU OF FEELING AS IF YOU ARE FLOATING AROUND?

This is a great question because it takes us to the bottom line of: What can I do? The greatest mystery of what we really are is to find the mystery of ourselves. Because once we find the source of our mystery we can do remarkable things. Then we see how we can shift into parallel realities. Parallel realties are not just the stuff of New Age banter. They really are the heart of quantum physics. The possibility of many-worlds concept actually exists. We have infinite possibilities. You rebuild your reality by what you observe. In observable effect, the possibilities of information that we have at our disposal in the quantum field is just as feasible.

Just think of everyone that ever lived? everyone that will live millions of years in the future. Now take that and apply it to the planets we have in our galaxy and spread that throughout the void. Every divine being creating reality and the wisdom of that is downloaded into every human being, no matter the construct, in our subconscious. It?s called the mind of God. That immense, mind-boggling possibility exists in the quantum field as the potential for every human being. Once we understand that, then we can marry that with the concept of quantum physics, that talks about our infinite ability in no-time to create a possibility of reality. And it?s simply on how we observe the frequency of what we know. And what we know is based upon ? either we know a little bit, and so we keep the status quo going; we keep our pain, our suffering, our past, our limitation going because we keep collapsing that into a reality ? or we really pursue knowledge and get insights into greater variables.

From that, we can pluck a new possibility and with that possibility we can focus, and with that focus we are actually observing those potentials making a new reality. I mean, literally, a frequency of information collapsing into tiny bits of matter ? and they being a construct for a new reality.

Our new reality is going to belong to an overall new reality that other beings have subsequently belonged to because they are reaching for other choices. Now, when you put that into a whole, we have a parallel world. Now we have a parallel reality at work, which we stepped into, which, by the way, is infinitely populated. There are infinite possibilities of beings that exist in a parallel world. You understand?

I GET IT.

So if you can get people to see this, watch this unfold in a here-real-time science, then you manifest this reality.

OF COURSE.
Wakeup-Call

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Oh, yes - I love how lately students pay $600-$1300 to attend an event and JZ shows movies that they can see for free online (Zeitgeist) or pay a small fee to rent or buy the DVD. And also, taking time out of an event to send everyone to see a documentary at the Yelm Theaters. Wow, I sure couldn't do THAT at home, JZ...not with my NetFlix subscription for $18 a month.

She could so easily post that stuff on the RSE website or send out a free email recommendation. No, you have to pay her money to come hear about it at the Ranch.

Return to “News Articles”